-1-

Asher's pov:

Asher's pov:

Well hi... Name's Asher Blackblood, before you ask yes it is pronounced like Black and Blood together, some might wonder so I'll say I am eighteen.

Let's get straight to the point alright?.... I'm a werewolf, yes, wolves are real just like vampires and humans hunters that hunt us for sports, luckily they are not the biggest part of the population.

'Let's hurry back Asher, they'll leave without us.' Said my inner wolf, you may think they are supposed to be a female like myself which is true normally but well they aren't, the moon goddess decided that I would have a male wolf like the rest of my female ancestors but he's caring and gentle.... When he wants to be.

I was in my wolf form currently, my light grey fur blowing in the wind as I ran towards home, my light blue eyes taking in this forest of mine one last time as we were moving out, Jenifer said I would need bigger running space as I grow and humans started to suspect something was up with us and this forest.... We couldn't afford to be found out as this town was not known to accept those like me so we are moving to a place Jenifer knows.

You may have realized that I called my supposed parent Jenifer, Jenny for short, well it's because she isn't my real mother and to be honest I couldn't bring myself to because I remembered my real one, she is a vampire not a wolf which also adds to it.

I unfortunately have hyperthymesia... It is soooo rare but of course I have it...... Hyperthymesia is the condition of possessing an extremely detailed autobiographical memory. Other the people with hyperthymesia remember an abnormally vast number of their life experiences, so I remember the day my mother awoke me in the middle of the night when I was only six and started running with me and my sister under her arm, later she put us down and told us to continue running and never look back. I also lost track of my sister in fleeing, ending up all alone.

I cried that's for sure, who wouldn't? But still did as told despite being alone. That night I ran into Jenny, she would have surely killed me if I wasn't the child of a close friend of hers, I never saw mom or dad after that night and stayed with the vampire as she took me into her family like her own child, she was still with her ex at the time so it was hard but we made do.

'Asher......'

'I'm fine Xander.' I said to him, losing our parent also hurt him but it was the past.... I'll make sure to live life to the fullest if mom and dad give theirs for mine.

"Asher! shift back and finish packing your stuff!" I heard Jenny call as I stopped running in front of the house and caught the shorts, my shoes and T-shirt she thrown at me from the doorway.

I set them down on the ground before I shifted back and put them on.

"I'll be done fast!" I yelled as I run up to my room, almost everything was packed by now I just needed to put a few things away, we were moving to Jenny's parents, they didn't know about me but they knew my parents so I should be fine, they had a big territory and Jenny told me I could have it to run around but I would need to help to keep the other vampire clans and wolf packs off it which I was fine with, I was also supposed to meet two of my older 'siblings' that weren't living with us.