-10-

Ashley's pov:

I felt a lot more nervous about going to school because Asher kind of wouldn't be here with me as she was kind of knocked out from her fight with that now dead vampire cheating fucker.... wait no I can't feel like this! I should simply reject her....... But I can't bring myself to say the words.

I was walking to the principal's office using the directions I kind of don't remembered.

"E-euh could someone show me the way?" I asked a group of people as the pack and the vamps had left before I was ready so I was left alone.

"Sure." A boy said "This way."

"So.... What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Ashley Blackblood."

"I heard that somewhere before." He muttered and furred his eyebrows thinking. "Oh well I'm Taylor."

He was kind enough to lead me to my first class too before he went his separate way.

"Enter." I heard after I knocked on the door and pushed my glasses up my nose......... Yes I have glasses now, I mostly wore contacts but now they aren't needed as much and can wear my glasses again............ And the author, forgot to put them in before.

I sighed and pushed the door open.

"Oh you must be the new student we heard of, please introduce yourself to the class." The teacher said as I could tell everyone was staring at me and trying to figure out where they saw me before, well it was my sister and not me so you are out of luck people.

"Well hi, I'm Ashley Blackblood, I like sweets, my sis and forest and I dislike spicy food, bees and cars, my hobbies are reading, writing and spending time with my friends and for a dream.... Hmmm.... Helping out people like me and I'm an omega wolf even if my sis is an alpha, seams even twins can be extremely different, only our look is sort of similar, we are like yin and yang." I said with a smile and looked over at the pack members I knew and had this class, even Nat was here, I waved at him and he waved back with the others.

"Seems like you already know people here so I will let you sit with them." The teacher said and I sat next to Nat, feeling relieved there was a few person I knew here.
I frowned a little as I heard some bitches muttered about me being a nerd..... Well yeah I agree with that because even I know I am but they seem trouble.

At lunch I sat with the pack and the vampires, I was fighting to keep myself calm because Carla was sitting next to me.

Carla's phone rang and she picked up, she smiled at us after a while.

"Asher is up and about, a little grumpy but she's on her way already, not wanting to miss out more." I smiled at that.

"Hey nerd." I sighed and quickly told the table to stay put through a me link.

"I know I am, not a surprise so why do you need to bring it up?" I asked facing a blond bitch with a raised eyebrow.

"How dare you disrespect me?! I'm a beta!"

"Then you beta be going." I said making people snicker and earning a glare from the blond bitch.

"You bitch!" My head snapped to the left with my cheek stinging but I did nothing.

"Well that was low, hitting me really? I barely even felt it." I said and it was kind of true, as a slave I had it much worst but my glasses did fly off my face.