-12-

(one day! ONE FUCKING DAY!!!! I read one fifth harmony fanfic with Camren and now I'm hooked on their music..... HELP!!!! I never normally put in a song a put 'replay' on, listen to the same song all day and DON'T get bored of it!!! I haven't even heard of them until yesterday!!!! send help!!! *dies after putting a fifth harmony song at the front of the chapter*)

Asher's pov:

The castle of the queen was up the mountain and huge. (pic at the start).

We just arrived with Ashley and our mates, I felt bad for her because Carla saying she didn't want a relationship was basically the same as if she was rejected but I said nothing.

I looked around two see two medium sized packs, must be the Calamity and Clover pack, I sighed.... If only the Blackblood pack wasn't attacked that day.... Well it's the past and I can't remain stuck in it...... They wouldn't want that....

"Her Majesty the queen awaits you in the throne room, Blackblood, Calamity and Clover people, please follow me." A butler said, gaining everyone's attention before we followed him, us last.

The queen looked young! goddess! Not even in her early 40s!!! With her light brown hair and blue eyes but I still have more muscle so I win!.......I'm acting like a child.... Oops~

"Clover, Calamity and Blackblood pack, I see you came as asked." She said in a beautiful yet dangerous and strong voice but Sky is the only queen of my heart so her voice didn't swoon my like it did with a few unmated males present.

"So.... The Clover pack.... Raise your arms." The pack on the left did...... More like a clan, there was more vampire in that pack then wolf.

"Calamity?" The pack on the right did...... Well.... 'Pack', they smelled of tamed rogues, that means rogues that repented for their sins and the queen let them free of the rogue title.

"Blackblood." Only Ashley and I did which was quite surprising to people.

"Alright, I called you all here to relieve to you something our historians found." She said and clapped her hands before a man came out from a door on the side.

"Alright everyone.... I will not be interrupted so keep your muzzles shut while I talk." He said, he looked in his later 60s.

"Okay then..... It's said, Luna, the moon goddess descended on earth with her children to create the first werewolves, the three children, two male and one female, each with different powers, the first born male had speed on side and the second had strength, Luna felt the female wolf would not keep up with her male siblings and gifted her with a male inner wolf so she had the strength of both.
As years went by and the cubs grew, the eldest grew jealous of his sister and attacked her, Luna sentenced him to roam the lands without a land to call his own, creating the first rogue.
The second children succumbed to power too but didn't want his sister's powers, he would kill and ravish in the sight of the blood bath he created, he was cursed to lose his wolf, become as pale as the moon and cursed to roam around like his older brother but only able to eat and drink blood to appease his hunger and thirst, creating the first vampire.
Seeing what became of her two older siblings saddened the girl as she stayed at her mother's side, never abusing of the gift her mother gave her and stayed the first alpha but her heart was black.
From that day each of the three children grew up apart, rogues, vampires and wolves growing different until vampires had nothing left in commune left with the wolves.
The moon goddess had left the earth by long at the time but the three children and her name where still said as myths.
The first vampire, Clover.
The first rogue, Calamity.
And the first alpha, her heart black with grief, named, Blackblood."