-2-

(~Can you feel the love tonight?~)

Asher's pov:

(my room, but there's a few more things in it.... yes I know it is a hotel room, author still too lazy to change it up!)

 yes I know it is a hotel room, author still too lazy to change it up!)

I had gotten up at six like I usually do and stretched before I took a cold shower to wake me up.

With the towel around me I picked out a random outfit and put it on.

I looked in my mirror with a smirk, it was okay, I had a black crop top on that was showing off on stomach and eight pack, some blue shorts, I took my combat boot out of my still not put away luggage and put them on, I don't like to brag but I do look good.

'Asher I feel strange about the idea of going to yours new school today.' Alexander said.

'It's going to be fine Xander, you are only stressing.'

'I trust you but keep an eye out for anything strange.'

I walked down to the kitchen and saw no one up still but Carl, I was slightly on edge because he did try to kill me yesterday when we were only the two of us and I needed Jenny's help to get him to leave me alone because I didn't want to harm either of us.

"Good morning... Sir." I said, he looked up at me from behind his newspaper while sipping a cup of coffee.... Yes, vampires can drink coffee but nothing more, the room was silent and we could have heard a pin drop or a fly's buzzing loud and clear.

"Humf.... Morning mutt, why are you up?" He asked before going back to read, I could see by his body language that he didn't like my presence here but was trying to be civil as best as he could.... Good for now.

"I always get up at this hour sir, I needed to find an animal for Jenny, Franky and Chloe because the town we were in was only ruled by humans and it would have been dangerous to go in town to get blood bags for them." I told him and I think I scored myself a few 'liking' point from Carl as he hummed approvingly.