-3-

Asher's pov:

I have no idea of where I am, what I'm doing here or even who I am.

I'm simply floating in darkness without the slightest idea if I didn't just appear out of nowhere a few seconds ago.

"Strange" I muttered, there is nothing around me but I can still see my body like if light was coming from somewhere and the darkness around me feels like I was in water.

"Asher!" I whip my head around at the yelling noise but see no one.... Asher? Is that me?

"Asher Merida Blackblood wake up!" Why is that name so familiar?

Wait.... I'm Asher....

"Please wake up Asher." I hear another voice say.

I stayed there, trying to recall whose voice is that.

SKY!!!!

My eye snap open as I'm gasping for air, overwhelmed by the fact that I forgot about everything up until now.

"Asher calm down, it's okay, everything is okay, I'm here." I hear Sky's soothing voice as I get hugged, laying my head against her.

My heart rate and breathing slows down as I smell her vanilla and rain smell, I sigh as my body relaxes after my little panic attack.... Guess you can call it that.

'Welcome back Asher.' I hear Xander.

'I'm glad to be back.'

"I'm so happy you're back." Sky said, tightening her hold around me as I let her as I kept my face against the side of her neck with my eyes closed.

"I'm sorry for leaving." I said making her shiver as my breath hit the side of her neck.

"I-I thought you weren't going to make it, losing you before I got to know you." I back up a little as I heard her voice shake, she had a single tear rolling down her face, I brought my hand to her cheek and whipped it away leaving my hand there.

"Hey there's no need to cry, it doesn't suit you." I said as I stared in her mesmerizing green eyes as she stared back at my yellow ones, in silence, I saw so her eyes flicker ever so often to my lips as she tried to not do it to obviously and failed so miserably that it was cute.
Mates normally kiss when they meet and some even go all the way and even get pregnant the first day they meet! But I'm taking my time because Sky didn't show any want to go further in the few meetings we had and I don't want to push her to do something she wouldn't want.

"Asher I....." Her words stayed stuck in her throat, not knowing what to say as her hands fell off me.

"I'll always protect you Sky, I'll die before anyone gets to you, I'm your knight and you are my queen.... Tell me what you want my queen, I'm all yours, down to my last fur strand and up all the way to my whole wolf." I muttered, knowing she would hear me without a problem from this distance, only she could get an alpha like me to her knees with the snap of a finger.