-13-

(okay two things..... I became fan of fifth harmony in less the 24 hour so you may be greeted with songs they sang at the start of the chapters and second...... should I kill off someone? if yes who? I need an answer because the stories outcome came change a little depending on the answer

p.s. this is a short chapter)

Carla's pov:

I open my eyes just to be blinded by pure white causing me to close them until they got used to it.

I looked around, raising an eyebrow, it was a hospital room.

"Oh god you are alright!" I looked to the said to see Nat..... The last person I was expecting to honest.

"What? How?"

"You passed out and hit your head." That clears up my confusion a little as I--.

"ASHLEY!!!" Nat pushed me back down on the bed I was on.

"You should stay in bed until you are free to go."

"But Ashley--." "She's alive."

I sighed in relief and stop fighting against Nat.

"Is she okay?"

"She had lost a lot of blood and drowned but she's alive."

"Are you here alone?"

"No, mom left with Franky and Chloe to get the kids some food a few minutes ago, Roxy left to the WC's she should be back soon, granny and gramps are doing the paperwork, Sky is aimlessly walking around right now and Asher is in Ashley's room."

I looked down, what will she think of me now? they must have read the note she left, Asher must know it's my fault... Oh god it's my fucking fault.

A few days later, they said my head injury was healed and I was free to go.

I had asked a nurse Ashley's room number but I didn't have the strength to open the door.

The second I put my hand on the door knob, the door opened and I came face to face with Asher.

Her expression instantly turned it to something unreadable at the sight of me, like all life left her, she walked passed me and bumped her shoulder against mine, I caught the door frame and stared at the back of her head as she walked away, I could tell she was angry with me.... Yep she surely seen the note....

I closed the door behind me and sighed.

Ashley looked paler then a vampire and as still as dead, I needed to make a double take to be sure she was still alive.

Guilt was eating away at my heart like a slow killing disease that was slowly and painfully killing me from the inside....

If I had known my words met rejection for wolves I would have never said them....

If I hadn't pushed her until she rejected me....

If I hadn't refused to finish the ritual....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She wouldn't have done this.

I felt to my knees next to the bed, facing the ground but had my eyes closed, silently sobbing with tears rolling down my face, clenching the cloth of my pants tightly in my shaking fists.

I.... I'm so sorry Ashley.