-19-

Asher's pov:

It's been a few weeks since my improvised speech and today I woke up to an empty bed which was abnormal, I sat up and looked around before spotting light in the bathroom, I got out of bed, throwing on shorts and a tank top over my underwear as I only slept in them.

I stretched, sighing as I felt my back and then neck pop. (I tell you.... it's the best XD yes I can crack my back and neck along with my fingers, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles and toes and unfortunately for my mom's sanity, I cannot not do it)

I knocked on the door and opened.

I furred my eyebrows at the unexpected sight.

Sky was sitting in the corner hugging her knees and lost in her thoughts.

"Sky baby?" I asked, kneeling in front of her, her eyes weren't sad like I thought they would be but lost, confused and scared.

"Sky are you alright?" I asked again, taking her in my lap.

"You know you said that having a male wolf makes you a male wolf when you shift?" She muttered, her face in my neck as I nodded.

"Yeah Xander has a female body in this form but I have a male's body in that form.... Why bring it up?"

"You know with what happened last night...." She cut herself off.... She's acting all innocent, always using another word or simply not saying the word sex, but she's my 'innocent' roll.

"Yes?"

"You know we decided to shift?"

"Yeeeeees?"

"Well....."

"Sky don't you say...." My eyes went a little wider..... Oh ho.....

"I.... May.... Be...."

"Sky!"

"....."

"....."

"....."

"Sky...."

"..."

"....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Pregnant."

"Holy shit on the holly moon goddess's holly son of a bitch!... HOLLY FUCK!" I couldn't help but be surprised, almost jumping out of my skin all the way to the moon and back.
Sky nuzzled my neck and I felt tears, I hugged her tight.

"W-what are we going to d-do?" She asked crying, looking scared and lost.

"We shouldn't have shifted in the heat of the moment." I muttered.

"I-I know." She cried more as I just held her and got up, holding her in my arm, walking over to the bed and sitting down on it, back against the headrest.