-21-

Asher's pov:

I sighed, having walked face first in a glass door, I rubbed my nose as I stepped inside.

I walked up to our room and gently opened and closed the door, kicking of my shoes and walking to the bed and laying next the Asher.

I laid close and felt her arm wrap around me, I sighed with a smile and snuggled closer, my face in the crook of her neck and her hair in my face but I didn't care, I was happy and sleepy.

Three months.... Three months since I fainted... Three months since Sky decided to keep it... Three month of hell.

"I WANT A SANDWICH NOW!!!!" I ran out of the room to make an irritated Sky a sandwich....

She had constant mood swings and craving strange things... She once bites in a bar of soap thinking it was something else, I admit it was fun watching her reaction but what wasn't funny was that I needed to run from her as she chased me with the shower head she ripped out of the wall in anger.

She was hard to deal with but I love her none the less, she's my queen and my life's meaning, I will never complain about any of this.

"I'm back." I said, having made three sandwiches while I found her crying her eyes out on the bed.... She goes from pissed to crying so fast.... *sigh* I put the plate of food down next to her and sat on her other side.

"Are you alright my queen?" I asked, caressing her cheek gently and making her face me.

"I-I'm annoying?" She asked.

"Never."

"B-but with these m-mood swings."

"Sky I don't care, I love you the way you are.... It's not a problem.... I love and will love you unconditionally." I said, kissing her forehead gently wiping away the tears "You should eat now my queen." I said and she didn't waste a second.

I laid back on the bed as I watched her happily munch on the sandwiches and swinging her legs back and forth... You could barely tell it was because she was pregnant.... I still scolded Xander about not stopping us some times but it's rare.

She could also sleep the whole day then I was forced to be awake at night but it's not a problem for me..... What WAS a problem where Roxy, Nat, Carla and Ashley... They got on my nerve with all of this and always hogging Sky for themselves when they got the chance...? She mines! Get you own girl dammit!

"Hey Asher?" She asked, laying her head on my arm, I turned to my side and loosely hugged her.

"Yes my queen?"

"Have you already thought of a name?"

"We have more than enough time for that."

"I know but still."

"Alright my queen... I will let you choose."

"But what about your families naming tradition?"

"If you want another type of name I will not be against it."

"No I want to know your choices."

"Well.... It would be Ashlin." I said.

"And what if it's a boy?"

"The first born in the Blackblood bloodline was always female and it was rare that they would have a sibling but who knows... If it's a boy then Ashten."

"Do you believe it will be a female?"

"Who knows? It always been like this but to be honest no twin should have ever been born either.... And then there is my unnaturally blue hair that's here for some reason.... Who knows what changes my happen? It may be a boy or it may be a girl, it may be one or two, who knows?"