-18-

3ird person pov:

From that day onward, Asher had a lot more work to do, week after week she would find half dead or dead wolves around the place, same saying rogues attacked them and they all joined her, some of other races also joined, everyone hearing about the danger.

Her pack was a big one and the clan too but she was worried about the people, knew one day she would be the next target of the rogues out for the blood of any and every one they came across.

The second the spies where spotted, they were killed without a question, wanting the pack to be as safe as possible.

The training was harsher, longer and more tiring but it was to get everyone in better shape and stronger in case an attack would come.

A sort of secret bunker was made under the house to hid the children and elderly if an attack would happen.

One day, out of the blew, the queen showed up with the Calamity and the Clover packs, requesting a union for a bigger force to combat the rogues, she even put her own pack in the alliance, strength came in number and they needed it to stop the quickly growing number of rogues, Asher didn't even hesitate to agree to the temporary alliance, wanting to protect her own.

Asher's pov:

"I can't do that!" I said to the queen, all the packs had now a house on my land so we were all in the same place in case of an attack.

"You are a Blackblood, born to be leader." She said, she was trying to convince me to take the role of general and command the wolves and vampires.

"But--" "Do it, it's an order." I worked my jaw before putting my fist over my heart, the other arm in my back and bowed.

"Your word is law to me." I muttered, straightening back up.

"Good now go talk to them." She had called a big assembly and there was even a makeshift stage.

I sighed and walked out on it, drawing everyone's look to me.

"Alright werewolves, vampires, tamed rogues, mages, hunters, succubus, humans and any other race that have gathered here, I assume news of a rogue pack other for blood and power has reached you." I started, gaining more confidence as I went on "They are out for our land, our families, our lives! I will not lie to you and say there while not be casualties, I will not say some of you will get to see your children, friends, parents or lover again, I will not say you will get away uninjured and I will not say some may not die...... But I will say this! If we all fight as one, for what we believe in, what we hold dear to our heart! those that will fall will not have fallen in wain! their sacrifices will be honored........ So what I'm asking of you all, men and women alike, I'm asking of you to fight by my side! Fight to bring the rogues down! Fight to offer our children and families a safe and happy future! Lend me your claws, fangs, knives, magic and strength! Together! We will bring the threat down! together we will succeed!!" I got way to into this but I didn't care, I punched the air as a huge roar way heard with people throwing their fists in the air, cheering and pumped up because of my improvised and completely not planed speech I just did.

I glanced behind me and the queen looked pleased.

"Men and women! I was appointed the lead you all in war but I promise I'll do what I can to bring everyone I can even if that means leaving this world! We are one, we fight and die as one! We will win as one!" Another uproar.

"I knew you would have been the best choice." I smirked at the queen.

"Well I only did as I was ordered to do." I simply said.

"Alright!" I yelled over the excited crowds noise. "If we want to win we need to be prepared! there will be guards tours at nine and--."

Sky's pov (it's been a long time hasn't it?):

My mouth hung open a little as I zoned out what she said, giving out tasks I wasn't listening to. I enamored and completely entranced by Asher herself, she was just so sexy right now! I want to jump her! But not in front of all these people....

This was a side of her I haven't yet seen, I got so turned on by it and I tell you guys you would be to if you saw her.

I needed to tell Athena to stop pacing around in my head and keep making perverted remarks about what she wanted to do with Asher in bed.... But that made me a hypocrite, sorry not sorry Athena~

"Are you alright?" I shook my head to see Asher standing in front of me, looking at me, I got lost in her eyes before shaking my head again.

"Y-yeah just spacing out." I said, waving it of while Asher raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure it's only that~?" She waggled her eyebrows and I punched her shoulder hard with a cherry red blush on my face at her innuendo.

She laughed and rubbed her arm while I slowly died of embarrassment with smoke coming from my ears.... Well not really but you get it, it was really embarrassing.

"Oh come on." She chuckled and picked me up in princess carry while I still hid my face in my hands, a few minutes later I felt something soft under me and I knew it was a bed.

"Come on." She said, gently trying to pull my hands away but I shook my head really fast, keeping my hands on my face.

I felt a kiss on my hand and I pulled my fingers apart to look at her.

"If you want something else you'll need to tell me my queen." Asher chuckled.

"Anything?" I muttered, my hands still covering most of my face still but now it wasn't red from embarrassment but because of the perverted thoughts in my mind and to hide my smile.

"Anything." She chuckled again, getting what I was talking about........... DAMMIT! She can figure me out so fast.

"Come here." I said, she said anything so I'm not going to pass the possibility offered to me on a sliver plate.