Until that day when I found myself feeling different and confused upon seeing myself having my nails painted in bright pink and Yi Fan's face being drew like a clown.

What he said make me feel even more confused.

And I met that personality on my own when I was alone in the changing room. Seeing him popping out in front of out of sudden isn't fun. It scares the shit out of me. Because he really look like a ghost.

Only then I knew that I'm not normal. I'm sick all these while. Even Li jie ge and ye ye knew about it but they never tell me.

We heard a knock on the door as Ye ye let go of my hand and someone pushed the door open; Li jie ge and the rest came in.

"Well, this old man is going to leave you guys alone. I'm checking on your husband." That just make me laugh as he went out which Xiao Chai ge closed the door behind ye ye.

This wedding isn't public; we make it private. That's why I agreed when Yi Fan suggest to hold the wedding in Los Angeles.

"I can't believe that you are marrying that coward." Li jie ge said and I pulled my veil up while pouting, "Don't say that." How can he say Yi Fan is a coward?

He's the bravest man I had met in my life. Seriously.

You tell me how to meet another guy who can take a gunshot for me without even thinking twice?

"What? I'm telling the truth." He shrugged and Xiao Chai ge immediately elbowed him on his ribs and he oofed, "Enough, Li jie." He hissed at him and Wu Pei jie came to me, "Xiao Ni said sorry, she's on a mission." She handed me a candy that only Xiao Ni jie has as I smile while looking at her, "I understand, its okay." I know she wanted to come too but well, getting a mission now is pretty unlucky.

I ate it and Wu Jie smiled in return.

"Jie," I looked at Jing Hui when he came forward to me; you must be confused why he's here.

Don't get surprise, even all the rappers from Yi Fan's team came too. They are with him.

And this boy; I don't know why but he end up seeing me as his real sister. He said he wants to be my brother and he knows my descent brother had the same name as him.

I don't know which fella tell him about my brother.

"Yi Fan ge asked me to get this from you," He said while taking my right hand and pulled out the ring that Yi Fan gave me, "Why?" I furrowed my brows as he shrugged before waving me goodbye and leave the room with my ring, "Idiot, you are getting a new ring later. You don't need the couple ring." Kelly said while laughing at me and I pout, "Can't I wear both?" Is still from Yi Fan anyway. I can wear both; no one says that I can't. Tell me if there's a law saying that I can't, I'll change the law now. Right now.

"Don't you know wearing a ring on a different finger gives a different meaning?"

She said as she sat down next to me now and pulled my right hand to her, "Wearing it on the thumb....okay, I forgotten about the meaning for the thumb but wearing it on your index finger means you are taken," She pointed at my index finger, "If you wear a ring on your third finger, it means you are engaged with someone." Wait, what?

I stared at her in disbelief, "E-Engaged?" She bobbed her head while showing a sly smile, "Your boyfriend is tricky, you know." I went speechless; Fan wears it for me on my third finger, "And getting married, you wear the ring on your fourth finger." She continues on and holds my pinky finger now, "Never simply wear a ring here, it means you are divorced." Oh, okay.

"Oh right, thumb. It means you are single." She ended with a giggle and I just showed a meh face, "Kelly, that kind of saying is to cheat a little kid! You don't have to believe that, Hui Xin." Hai Tian sighed while shaking his head and I chuckle when Kelly glared at him, "Can you just shut up?"