Nick speaks up quickly, "Mom I have to go to work, so I was gonna use the bathroom and shower but Skylar won't move."

My mom turns her attention towards me, "Skylar"

I look at my mom, "Mom, I have to use the restroom."

My mom looks at me questioningly, "I never thought I would have to say this but, Sky honey, you have a bathroom in your room. So, let Nick use the bathroom."

That's true... "Well, I know.. it's just I was coming out of my room and I decided to wash up before coming downstairs.."

My mom looks at me like she's trying to decide what to say, "What are you two doing up this early anyway?"

I take a deep breath, "Well, I wanted to come have breakfast with you guys that's all." 

Or ya know...Hide my boyfriend who's trying to help me in my room because I'm stupid enough to lock myself out of my own room...

My mom smiles but then her smiles gets smaller, "honey, that's sweet but your dad and I are leaving early this morning. we have to get to work early this morning. Jack?"

Suddenly my dad speaks up from downstairs, "Yes?"

Mom: what time is it?

Dad: We leave in 10 minutes

My mom looks at me sad, "I'm sorry Sky, but we have to go. How about we go to dinner tonight as a family?"

I act like I'm sad, "Okay"

My mom smiles, "Okay, well until then could you let your brother use the bathroom and you use yours?"

I blink a few times, "Yeah...... Right after I use it!"

Quickly, i turn around and open the door, running in and shutting and locking the door behind me. I lean against the door and look at Adym trying hard to hold in my laugh. Adym smiles and I put my ear to the door, I hear my mom sigh and tell my brother to give me a few minutes. 

My mom goes back downstairs and I hear nick sigh and say irritated, "Ugh!!! That girl is such a brat!! She needs to frickin grow up!!"

After hearing Nick's door shut, I open the door and walk over to the cupboard in the hallway that has extra sheets. Reaching to the back of the cupboard, i grab an extra key to unlock my bedroom door. Unlocking my door, I turn to find my parents putting the dishes away. Quickly I open the bathroom door, grab Adym and shove him in my room. Before shutting the door, i turn around and scream Nicks name.

Nick opens the door and looks at me clearly still mad. I smile innocently, "bathrooms all yours!"

Nick looks at me annoyed, "Finally. Learn to use your own bathroom."

I laugh, "Don't get all butthurt just because I used the hallway bathroom first."

Nick rolls his eyes as I shut the door. Turning around, I see Adym looking at my room.

Skylar: you like it?

Adym smiles, "This is a really nice room"

Sitting on the bed I smile, "Thank you."

Adym sits next to me and I reach for my Tv remote, "Wanna watch Tv?"

Adym thinks about it for a few seconds, "Sure. How about Stranger Things?"

Laying on the bed, I nod, "That's my favorite show right now."

Adym lays next to me so he's by the window and I'm by the door, "Nice, mine to"

My bed

We lay in bed watching Tv. As we're watching tv, I feel Adym's arms wrap around my waist. After a few seconds, Adym leans in and we kiss. After we kiss, we end up falling asleep in each other's arms.

10 minutes later

As I'm sleeping, I suddenly hear a knock on the door and my mom's voice, "Honey, can I come in?"

To be continued..........

Sup babes, hows life? I'm tired and counting down the days until my next break. Anywayssss, here's another chapter for you! Hope you like it!

 Anywayssss, here's another chapter for you! Hope you like it!

Them lips thooooo