Chapter Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"Johnson, you should know by know I'm a very restless person. Even if I am tired I won't be able to sit down for long before I'm up trying to do something. Plus, I think it will be fun to show you around some of my favorite parts of Miami." He reassures.

"Okay." I reply and we sit in the back in a comfortable silence that is broken by small conversation ever so often.

Once we reach the venue Mr. Gilinsky- Jack thanks the driver and gets out, me following after him. He walks and I trail behind before we enter a cold and big building where there is a plethora of security and people of his crew. I watch everyone as they busy themselves with getting his set together, stretching, or greeting Jack.

"So, we almost have the set prepared and in about thirty minutes we'll start the rehearsal. Does that sound good?" A middle aged man said to Jack.

"Sounds good, Richie." Jack said with a smile and in response the guy shakes his head.

"You know my name is Arnold." He says with a bored expression.

"I know, but I've already told you I think Richie fits you better." Jack said with humor laced in his voice and I let out a small laugh. Only he would name this guy that. Clearly he looked like a Jeff.

The man, Arnold, was soon walking away to instruct others and Jack turned to me.

"So, while I'm performing you can just sit in the seats and watch or you can stay back stage in my dressing room and do whatever." He suggests.

"I guess I'll watch." I reply.

"You guess?"

"Mhm."

"Let's not act like you're not my biggest fan, princess." He said with a wink before walking away to greet his back up dancers. I know that wasn't him flirting with me, but I couldn't help my heart beat speeding up and my face beginning to become hot.

I turn around to move towards the steps, off the stage, when I ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized moving back from the person.

"No, it was my fault. I was looking down at my phone." The boy, who I began to notice was extremely attractive, explained.

"I-It's okay." I stuttered out looking into his nice green eyes. I could only guess by his attire that he was a backup dancer. He was tall and muscular which made me think he was even more handsome.

"My name is Christian, yours?" He asked.

"Jack. It's nice to meet you Christian." I said with a cheeky smile.

"It's nice to meet you too. Are you a new dancer or something?" He said examining me.

"No, I'm just here with Jack." I explained vaguely because I knew if I went more into detail it would raise more questions.

"Oh cool." He said before I heard the managers telling everyone to get ready for rehearsal to start. "I have to go. It was nice talking to you Jack. I hope I see you around."

"Thank you." I said as he walked away and once he turned around I immediately pulled my hand up to my forehead so that I could slap it. You say thank you to that, Jack. Really?

I went down the stairs of the stage quickly and made my way into the fourth row of seats so that I wasn't to close to the stage, but I wasn't too far back either.

Soon the rehearsal started and my inner fan boy was beginning to show as I watched Jack in admiration as well as sung along. From time to time though, my eyes would skim over to Christian who was a great dancer.