I saw fire.

I ran downstairs until i heard a girl screaming.

"HELP!!!!!! P-Please! HELP ME!!" I looked at the owners voice and it was Yuri.

I was about to get her when a giant piece of wood fell on my back.

I screamed because it burned my back. I looked outside and saw Mika.

She was on the bus and she looked worried.

I'm glad she's fine.

"Yuri!!! Come on!!" It was a voice. Taehyung.

"Help..me..H-help." I said weakly as Another piece of wood fell on my back.

Jungkook POV

I was walking from the park when I heard screams from Y/n's cabin.

I ran to it and saw Taehyung carrying Yuri.

I went to the bus and looked for y/n but she wasn't there. I got worried and went to look for her.

I looked everywhere but she was nowhere to be found..

"H-help..!" I heard a faint scream

Y/n...

"Y/N-AH!!!!!!!!!" I yelled her name running to the cabin.

Y/n POV

"Y/N-AH!!!!!!!!!!" I know that voice. Jungkook.

"P-leas-" I got cut of when the cabin..

Collapsed.

Taehyung..It's been great.

Taehyung POV

I placed Yuri inside the bus when the cabin collapsed.

"IS ANYBODY HURT?!" The teacher exclaimed worringly.

"N-" I said but got cut off.

"..Y/n..I couldn't save her..I was being so mean to her..and now she's..She's..gone." Jungkook said sadly and tears came down his face.

"Y/n? Where is she? W-where?!!?" I screamed at him worried.

Jungkook's tears was like Niagra Falls.

"Hyung..The cabin collapsed and Y/n was inside.." He said and that's when I fell on my seat.

"Y/n.." I cried.

"It was all my fault." Jennie said. The queenka. (Not from BP lol)

"I was hanging out with Yuri and I smoked some cigarettes..I guess I forgot to step on it."

"Y/n.." I mumbled tears formed in my eyes.

"I'm sorry..."

>>After the Firefighters came<<

"Excuse me sir, but is your name...Kim Taehyung?" The police asked me. I nodded."Who is Jeon Jungkook?" "Me." Jungkook said. "We found 2 boxes. It has your names on it." The police said giving us 2 metal boxes that has our names.

Taehyung's Letter.

Dear Taehyung,

Hi, Tae! So, today I figured out that you have a girlfriend! I'm very sad tho..because..I like you. You might be laughing at me right now, but it's true. We barely see each other. You're always with Your girlfriend so I decided to write this because i thought that you would notice me again. Yuri and her friends kicked me today too! Isn't that lovely? People threw eggs at me and did you care? No.I've been waiting for a right time to tell you this but you have a girlfriend and you're too busy Soo..I have cancer. I'm dying Taehyung. But! When i'm gone i'll always look after you. Take care!

Love, Y/N.

I broke down into tears. She was dying while I was with my girlfriend. I'm an idiot.

I'm so sorry y/n.

Jungkook's letter.

Dear Jungkook,

Hallo. Do you like it when I cry? Do you like it when I get hurt? I bet you do. After this trip, i'm gone for treatment. I have cancer! You're happy right? Anyways, at the bus when you fell asleep on my shoulder, i thought that, you are cute and somewhere deep inside you is a good person! I'll call you my friend from now on even when you bully me. I forgive you if you ever say sorry. (which will never happen.)ANYWAY, I'm getting tired. I'm about to fall asleep. Have a nice day, friend.

From your friend, Y/N.

"Come back y/n.. I'm sorry..." I cried.