LXXVII

May we be given more unexpected blessings. May we be given more happiness,  gratitude, kindness, love and many opportunities. May life surprise us in the most pleasant way possible. 💙

---------------------------------------

Dei walks into the kitchen, "Abuelo, Mamie, Auntie, it smells really good in here!"

"Dei, Hija. Mama and Papa, made me my favorite, picos. It's little breadsticks. They actually thought me how to make it but I just can't." Rose laughs

"Where is it, Auntie?"

"It's still in the oven, Hija." Rose and Dei both run to the oven again and looks at the bread baking. 

Rose walks back to her parents and give her parents a really tight hug. "Papa, Mama, Muchas Gracias(Thank you very much) You always spoil me!"

"Mi Amor, Of course. Now, Mi, Amor, not to tight, you know your Papa's bones are not as what they used to." Her father laughs as he tells her.

Adrienne kisses her daughter on the forehead and says, "Je t'aime, Ma Cherie"

Richard was laughing when he sees Dei propping herself onto one of the kitchen counter chairs. The bread timer just went off and she starts clapping like a five year old kid.

"Looks like someone is excited!" Richard's grandfather says

"Abuelo, I have never seen bread out of the oven." Dei replies

Rose sits next to Dei. "You should come with us the next time we go to Seville. We make breads day in and out. Papa and Mama still kept our original panaderia. It's wonderful there."

"If Abuelo, Mamie and you, Auntie would be there, book me a flight! With the three of you around, I'm sure I will have a great time!" Dei said.

"Mama, do we have dips for this?"

"Ma Cherie, Dei introduced me to this grocery place. Muy bien. Que barato. (Very good, so cheap) I got dips from there." Adrienne tells her daughter.

***

"I like your grandparents! They're fun to be with" Dei tells Richard while they walk to Dei's apartment across the hall.

"Dei." Richard then puckers his lips

"You want a kiss, baby boy?"

Richard nods. Dei walks to the apartment door and locks it.

She cups Richard's face and asks,"Do you want a kiss?"

Richard nods repeatedly like a five year old.

She gently leans in and kisses Richard's lips. Richard holds Dei's head in his hands. The kiss was soft and comforting at first and then pulls her for a fiery and passionate kiss. 

They stop to come up for air for a few seconds and then kiss again.

"Dei."

"Hmmm?"

"I have to tell you something?"

"You sound serious, what is it RJ, Love?"

"Abuelo and Mamie, they know."

"Know what?"

"About us."

Dei straightens up and looks at Richard

"Us? Us? That were together?"

"Yes"

"How did they know?"