XVI

Life is full of unlimited possibilities. Have a wonderful day, everyone! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Hijo, you look very tired!"

"Hay Mom. It was a very tiring day today. I had back to back meetings today from 6 in the morning until 5 in the evening." Richard said as he sat next to his mother and leaned on her. 

"My poor baby. Should I reprimand Ricardo for working you too hard?"

Richard laughed, "Dad is alright"

"Dad is what? What did I miss?", Ricardo asked

"Nothing, Dad."

"Richard, you look like you've been thrown under the bus seven times. Nothing's too urgent to forgo your health. That's always been my policy. Send a message to Tom to reschedule all your meetings, you've been working so hard these 2 weeks even sometimes on the weekend. Take a day off tomorrow."

"Hijo, that came from your Dad na. Go take a day off so that you can accompany your mother tomorrow!"

"Dad, thanks for the offer. Mom, you know I'd love to go with you but I have to be in the office tomorrow. Since Rob and Lia are still in Europe, when are they coming back anyway? I have to oversee things."

"They're working with future partners in Europe plus your grandparents wants them to extend, so they're probably extending."

"Hi Uncle! Hi Auntie! RJ!"

"Dei, Hija, come take a seat. Take that seat beside RJ! (Looking at Ricardo and RJ) I invited Dei for dinner tonight."

"Dei's welcome here anytime!" the Faulkerson Patriarch said.

They started eating. 

"Oh, Auntie I would have to cancel tomorrow. Nicollo has asked me if I can do an ocular with Henry Rutherford tomorrow, he's trying to extend their family's vineyard business here in the country and is looking for local partners."

"Hija, Is that Henry Rutherford from London? The blue-eyed viscount?" Rose asked

"Yes, Auntie. Isn't he a dreamboat? He's young, he's accomplished so much. And he looks like someone out of a GQ magazine!"

"I know Hija. If Lia was younger, I'd pair them up!"

Ricardo laughed at his wife's antics while Richard was mumbling to himself and mimicking Dei sarcastically, Isn't he a dreamboat, yeah yeah. I dress alright! I have to find what that GQ thing is. 

"Nicollo wants another person to be with me during the ocular. Auntie, come with me! We can look at the dreamboat the whole day!"

"Hija, as much as I want to, I have a meeting tomorrow for which I am the chair. Sayang no? Richard here sana could accompany you kaya lang he's so busy at work"

Richard was surprised when his name was mentioned, smiled like a bright idea hit him and looked at Dei, "I am free tomorrow. I volunteer!"

Ricardo and Rose looked confused. Ricardo asked, "Richard, kanina you were just saying na you don't want to take a leave because Lia and Rob are out?"

"Dad, Di ba sabi mo health is a priority. I think tama lang that I take a day off tomorrow. I'll message Tom to move all our meetings. Hello fresh air!"

Later that night, Rose tells Ricardo, "Nakita mo yun kanina, parang tinamaan na ata ang anak mo" 

Rose slept very well that night.