XIV

To Forever_Rimaine and @Majellaine; Thank you for your unwavering encouragement and support. 

--------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few weeks. Dei's no longer using crutches. She could walk but needed a little support as her ankle is it still in a bit of pain. Dei has very low tolerance for pain.

Sam and Jerald were talking when silence enveloped the restaurant. They looked at who came in. It was Richard and Dei, all dressed up approaching their table.

"Bakit ganyan ang suot niyo? Saang kasal ba kayo galing or ikinasal na kayo? Bakit hindi kami invited ni Samuel?"

"Oo nga. Magagalit si Mommy na hindi siya invited sa kasal niyo!"

Dei was laughing and slapped Sam on his shoulders. "You guys are hilarious. And you look serious. No, no. No wedding happened or is happening at the moment. RJ here is treating me to Le Chateau Patisserie."

"I didn't have a choice!", Richard quipped

"Anong choice choice yan? Faulkerson, ikaw walang choice? Ows. Maniwala ako."

"Je, e, itong si Dei, di ba na-injure yung paa. Hindi nakasama sa outing nila. Nagtampo kasalanan ko daw."

"So to make it up to me, I gave him a list. This is the last one take me to Le Chateau Patisserie."

"Dei, parang ang dali mo naman napatawad tong si Faulkerson. Pahirapan mo naman minsan. Text mo kami ni Je, madami kaming ideas!"

"Hoy! Samuel, ano na naman ang sinasabi mo kay Dei! Kawawa na nga ako e!"

"Wait, so what are you guys doing here if you have a reservation to that french place?", Jerald asked

"RJ and I are going to eat dinner here!"

"Ha?", Sam and Jerald asked at the same time

"Pare, sobrang mahal kaya ang mga mains doon. Dito na lang kami."

"Ay sus. Inabot na naman kayong dalawa ng pagkuripot. Je, sa future yung mga anak natin ipa-train natin dito kay Faulkerson at Mendoza, I'm sure magiging financial whiz yung mga bata!"

All of them laughed. 

**

RJ was on his way out of Le Chateau Patisserie, when he bumped into someone at the entrance. A woman who was wearing a neon green dress, that could stop cars and pedestrian alike a kilometre away, with bright orange accents and hot pink dangling earrings. 

"Riccchhhharrd.... You are here!"

"Uhhhmmm.. Hi Valerie", Richard said reluctantly

"Riccchhhharrd....These are my friends, Lola...", Valerie was interrupted by a voice

"RJ, did you get to take that phone call? Sorry, there was a bit of queue in the ladies."

"Dei, you remember Valerie right?"

Valerie is very very annoyed at the moment and was stomping her feet.

"Of course, Love. Hi Valerie. How have you been?"

At this point, Valerie was scowling. 

"Who are you? Why are you with Riccchhhharrd?"

"Riccchhhharrd....who is this woman?"

"Valerie, She is Dei Mendoza. She's my girlfriend"

"Dei Mendoza?"

"Yes, she's going to be a Faulkerson soon", Richard winked at Dei then he pulled her for a hug and she was hugging him back.