LIX

The sommelier made started with the history of the place, with the kind of grapes that they grow and the wines that they produce.

The sommelier was now teaching them to swirl the wine in the glass, take a sniff, sip, swish and then spit.

Sam to his friends: Ano iluluwa natin yung wine? Sayang naman.

Jerald: Inumin na lang natin.

Richard: Pag-ininom niyo lahat yan, lasing na lasing tayo uuwi.

Tuns: We'll get a buzzing sound! Weee!!!

Mark: Tingnan mo itong isa na ito, wala pa nga!

"Shhhh..."

After they've had a few wines, the group looked a little tipsy and the sommelier called for a 15-minute break.

Valerie goes straight to Richard and flung her arms around Richard's neck and tried to kiss him on the lips, too. Richard reacted immediately and removed it, some of his friends helped as well. 

Richard: "What was that, Valerie?"

Valerie: "I really likkkkee you Ricchhhaarrdd!!! I don't believe that you are engaged! Ako na lang ang girlfriend mo. I will make you really happy!"

Valerie: "I am rich, I am sexy. Ano bang ayaw mo sa akin?" 

Valerie unbuttoned two buttons and showed her cleavage. "See, I'm sexy."

The boys were shaking their head, she was clearly inebriated. Her mother was just smiling.

Richard: "Valerie, engaged na ako." and looks at Dei. 

Dei was currently chatting with Sam and they were laughing

Valerie: "Your girlfriend is not even talking to you. See? If I was your girlfriend, I would always talk to you"

Dei heard it and she moved closer to Richard. She hugged Richard's middle and looked at Valerie.

Dei: "Do you have any problem?"

Valerie mocked Dei: "Do you have any problem?"

Valerie: "Yes, you! You stole Richard from me!"

Dei: "I didn't steal anything from you. Richard has always been mine"

Dei gave Richard butterfly kisses on his cheeks and hugged him. Richard kissed Dei's forehead several times. 

Valerie stomped her feet and went back to her group.

They had another round of wine tasting and this time, Richard and Dei were inseparable, their group a little drunk.

Dei and Richard were whispering at each other

Dei: Ang gwapo gwapo talaga ng boyfriend ko!

Richard: Shhhh.. Baka marinig ka nila

Dei kisses Richard on the cheek, and another. 

Sam: Ang sweet sweet niyo dyan (sic) Hahaha. Bagay kayo.

Dei: Bagay kami no? Hahaha.

Mark: Bakit hindi (sic) pa ba maging kayo? 

Richard kisses Dei a couple of times on the forehead and the cheek

Jerald: Kung hindi lang namin alam na ganyan kayo ka-sweet at (whispers) nagkukunwari, iisipin namin kayo na talaga! Hahaha. (sic)

Valerie looks at their group