Twelve: Okutsu

A/n: Okay, I want to know which one do you want more? I'll be taking off Kousei x Kaori and Kousei x Tsubaki here. I have already done those. What do you all want more in these choices of mine? Kousei x OC or Kousei x Nagi or Kousei x Emi? Let me know in the comment section. Thank you!

...

Daichi and Hiroko smiled happily at their two adopted sons when they reached the mall. Of course, the two boys were assigned to look after their step-sister, Koharu. While they are inside a fast-food chain, Kousei looked outside of the glass walls of the restaurant. He still can't believe, too that he is outside the orphanage.

"I missed the outside world," he said to his brother.

Mikoto drank his iced tea and carried Koharu on his lap as he gives her fries. "I'm as shocked as you, Kousei. Even so, I will be missing a lot of field trips and camps we had. It's a shame you didn't experience those, though."

Kousei grinned, "I wonder how they are today. I miss Sakura, Chikako, Agent Thea, and Agent Hana."

Mikoto sighed with the mention of Agent Hana. He wonders why he met Kousei up until now. Even so, he is glad to have a legal brother now.

After a while, Seto Daichi and Hiroko sat beside them to eat their breakfast. After that, they all wandered around the mall. They bought new clothes and shoes for both of them in which they were happy about. When they were about to leave the mall and go back to the parking lot with paper bags in their hands, Tsubaki Sawabe and Watari Ryota saw them.

Of course, they did excitedly approached him and hugged him.

"We missed you!" Tsubaki said to him.

Kousei grinned as well. "Tsubaki."

Seto Hiroko smiled. "I'm glad you are here to greet him. I have already adopted him."

"Does it mean, he's not living in the orphanage, now?" Watari asked her.

"Yes. We also adopted his big brother who took care of him," Hiroko smiled at them.

Daichi and Mikoto were currently at the back of the car putting all of the plastic bags at the trunk of the car. Both of them also seemed to have good bonding as well, already.

"Big brother? What does she mean, Kousei?" asked Tsubaki.

Kousei blushed. "Mikoto-niisan helped me a lot when I was in the orphanage."

They did chat for a little longer until he was finally called by Daichi to get inside the car as they will finally go to Okutsu.

Tsubaki and Watari were surprised by that news. "You're still going to pursue music?" Watari asked.

"Yeah... That will always be me, anyway," he said to them.

"Are you still an Arima?" Tsubaki asked.

Kousei replied, "I'm a Seto now. I might take it back when I'm ready to leave them. I'll always be an Arima."

...

A few hours later, when the Seto Family arrived inside Okutsu College of Music Affiliated High School's Principal Office, Seto Hiroko chose to sit beside Kousei who was currently looking at his new environment. The office is big enough for him to feel small. Kousei stared back at Hiroko nervously and of course, she had noticed that he is shaking. She took his hand and assured him that everything will be okay.

When the female principal, Honda Yuna, a fair, young woman with small eyes looked back up at the documents of Kousei, she had asked her, "His surname changed. We heard he was adopted by you. What happened?"