Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (4)

Start from the beginning

Ryan turned to me dragging his feet. "There you are! I was looking for yooouuu." He said dragging the sounds. He was also drunk. Drake placed the cup hastily on the table raising his arms in the air.

"Did it!" he yelled and stumbled almost falling. I was laughing too hard at that.

"Imma get laid." The girl Kate sang following after Chase.

"Who's up against us!?" Ryan yelled.

"Oh no no-you are not having more drinks." I said with a smiled burring my face in her chest.

"But you are!" he said in my ear. "Why aren't you drunk? You like getting drunk." He said with a mischievous smile. I did like it, I grinned, being drunk always led to something else.

"I would love to get drunk just for you," I said in his ear while playing with his chest in a seductive way. "But tonight I have to take care of-"

"Go get a room!" someone yelled to us from not too far. And I recognized that voice.

"Logan." I hissed turning around finishing my sentence.

Logan chuckled looking at us. "Isn't that cute." He said approaching us. "The golden couple." He said spiting the words. OK, so he was also a little drunk. Damn.

"Didn't I tell you to e as nice as an angel?" I scowled.

"As nice as your boyfriend? On it." he said winking at me and taking a cup of beer from the beer pong table earning some 'Heys' from the guys, and then chucked it all. I quickly took the cup away and placed it back at the table.

" Hey! I was doing as told!" he complained.

"You're done here." I said pointing my finger at Logan who chuckled and took my finger. "Let go! Where the hell is Shanon?" he still didn't let go of my finger.

"Logan!" I said hitting him on the back of the head making him snap out of his stupidity.

"Oh I'm done with her." he said dismissively. If he did something to her I will kill him myself!

"What did you do?" I asked threateningly. He only chuckled and stepped even closer to me. His face was so close and he was looking intently down at me. His face was so full of pride and that evil grin.

"Nothing I wouldn't looove to do to you."

I was about to punch right in the nuts when from all the sudden the light in the house went out, the music went dead and every noise fell into silence. But then the only thing that could be heard was a terrible and high pitched scream going from upstairs.

I instinctively grabbed Logan and pulled him down.

"A quiky! I knew you wanted me-"

"Shut up." I said and he stopped chuckling.

Then I heard it. The sound of a bullet breaking the window and hitting something. I had reacted quickly and I was now on top of Logan shielding him from it. I felt a quick pain as it superficially hit my arm and then collided with the wood floor. Logan was petrified under me.

"Fuck." I said getting up and grabbing Logan's hand pulling him out. The lights hadn't come on yet and some were starting to freak. I shoved people hastily without bothering to apologize. I just needed to get out of there and call the team. Just as I reached the door the lights came on and I turned to see if there was someone behind me. But there were only the same teenagers from school and Amanda...

Amanda... standing at the bottom of the stairs with her dress and her hands covered in blood.

I froze and my eyes couldn't look away from her. She was starting to hyperventilate. Then my instincts kicked on. I grabbed her and pulled her out of the house. The front lawn was completely empty.