At the Grave {2}

IZZY

12:00

I was glad to not be on patrol tonight. I had made my way to Raphael's a few hours ago and was currently laying down on the couch with my head leaning on him. I was so relaxed I felt my eyes closing.

"Going to sleep already?" He asked me with a small chuckle. I opened my eyes again and looked at him. "I haven't slept well in three weeks. That's why im tired." I told him. I paused and gave a small grin. "Either thats why I'm tired, or you gave me food poisoning form the food you just cooked." I told him.

"Are you sure it's not the food Jace made? I mean he does suck at cooking. He's almost as bad as you." I punched him gently in the shoulder.

A few seconds of silence went by until Raphael spoke again. "I cant believe that young child wanted to give us that dessert. It was surprisingly great." He replied. "I told you it would be. Just because we didnt know her doesn't mean we cant enjoy the gift she gave." I told him with a smile. "I mean.... who can go wrong with chocolate?" I gave a small laugh and got up off the couch.

One second everything was fine and the next I feels light headed. The room was spinning and I began to stumble. "Izzy?!" I heard my name being called. I fell to the ground. "Izzy!" I heard his voice say again. I closed my eyes for a second and opened them up again. I saw a spinning Raphael unconscious on the ground.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you the basics when you were a kid?" I heard a young woman's voice say. "Never take things from strangers." The girl said in a weird mocking voice. "Stupid Nephilim. You never learn do you?" It was the last thing I had heard before my eyes closed and I slipped away.

I opened my eyes to a dark room with the only source of light coming form an old light on the ceiling. My hands were chained up and they were being pulled in the opposite direction. Both of my legs were in some sort of cement contraption, but it didn't matter. I knew this wouldn't end well.

"Good. You're awake." It was the same child's voice that I had heard before we got captured. "The pain will be much greater for you now that you are awake."

"What do you want?" I asked her. "Never mind what I want. Its what we need. You know how he is." The girl replied. "Who is he?" I asked her and she smiled. "You'll know soon enough. Now enough of the questions. Its time for the fun part." She said. I took a deep breath knowing what was coming.

The machine made a loud noise that made my ears hurt. I wanted to cover them so they wouldn't hurt but my hands were tied. "Good luck to you." The girl said over the noise. I watched her walk away and suddenly the concrete slowly descended down. I tried to move my leg to get it out of the way, but it was trapped. The cement contraption moved down more and more until it was just barely touching my leg. I sucked in a deep breath, but I knew it wouldn't help. The pressure slowly increased with each second as the cement crushed my leg. I screamed in pain.

I felt the bone breaking and the cement was about two inches from reaching the bottom. The only thing that was in the way was the rest of my crushed leg. The screaming didn't stop until I had lost all feeling in the area. By this time the loud noise stopped and I had lost my breath from all the screaming.

"Izzy?" I heard my name being called. I looked up and saw Raphael along with two strangers I didn't recognize. "Izzy!" He said again while running to my side. I watched him unchain my hands and he released the cement from my leg. "It's gonna be ok." He whispered to me. I felt him grab onto my leg and I cried out in pain. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry." He said. He released my leg and instead lifted me out of the chair I was in. I winced in pain and a tear escaped my eye as my leg moved. "I got you." He whispered in my ear. I nodded slightly as he carried me out the door and down the stairs to what looked like a basement. The door opened and I was saw a red headed girl who looked familiar to me. I blinked and my vision became clearer.

"Clary?"

Hey guys! I am so sorry that I didn't update yesterday! And I also apologize for the night updates. I have been crazy busy and haven't had enough time to write! I will try my best to get this updated early, but for the meantime it may be a little later than usual. Sorry guys! 💕💕