Love's an Addiction

Hi loves! I'm gonna take a little break from Clace again for today, but I do have a Rizzy story for you all! Hope you enjoy! Thanks lovelies!💕💕

IZZY

I was walking down the dark street. My entire body was shaking and sweat was running down my face. I was breathing so hard trying to make it stop but it wouldn't. I trembled the entire way down the streets. I reached an alleyway. "Hello?" I called out to the darkness.

There was a parked car and I stumbled over to it. I grabbed onto the handle of the car to try and steady myself. "Anyone?" I said in a weak and quiet voice. Everything was spinning. I lost my grip on the handle and fell to the floor. I had gone so long without Yin Fen I didnt know how to control myself. The floor was cold to me. It felt nice on my hot skin.

Despite everything I have been through in my life, I wanted to die. The pain was to much to handle. It felt like I was burning form the inside out. My throat ached for another taste. I used my trembling hands to pull out my Seraph Dagger. I pointed out towards my heart. "No one will miss me anyway." I said to myself. I slowly pressed the blade to my chest. I could feel it going through my skin. I felt small amounts of blood start to drip down.

"Isabelle!" I heard a voice say. I was just about to push the dagger straight through my heart when it was ripped out of my hands. The stranger put his hands on mine. His skin felt cold to the heat radiating off my body. "Oh Isabelle." He whispered to me. I recognized the voice. The room stopped spinning for a second and I got to see who it was. "Raphael?" I asked weakly. I got no reply.

I felt myself being lifted off the ground. The only coolness was coming from the vampire. I raised my trembling hand slightly. "Pl...please." I managed to get out. "I cant Isabelle." He said quietly to me. "Please." I said again quietly. He sighed. "Let me at least get you away from here. Then we will go from there." He said to me. I nodded my head as best I could before I was lost in a world of darkness.

**********************************************************************************************************

"You're awake." I heard Raphael say to me. I groggily opened my eyes and looked at him. I looked around the room soon after. "Where am I?" I asked him. I was sitting on a red couch in a strange home. "Its alright. You're at my place." He replied while taking a seat on the couch with me. He set a bowl of water and a rag on the table in front of us. I raised my hand up to my face. It was burning hot and there was sweat running down my face. The burning sensation returned to me throughout my whole body.

I started breathing hard again. Raphael came closer to me and grabbed the bowl and rag. "Its alright. Here." He said to me. He got the rag wet slightly and put it on my hot skin. I sighed in relief when I felt the cool water on me. "Thank you." I said to him. He smiled at me but not enough to show his fangs. "Your welcome." He replied.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked him after a few moments. He chuckled. "You were on the ground crying out for help. What else was I supposed to do? Leave you?" I smiled as best I could. I took his hand suddenly and he looked at me. "Please. I need it. It.... it hurts so badly." I said to him desperately. "Isabelle... you have to understand. This wont help you. It will only make you worse."

"Please." I said again. He looked down. "Let me try one more thing first." He replied. He stood up off the couch and then bent down to pick me. He gracefully placed me in his arms and walked out of the house. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on his shoulder. He tried to hold back his smile but he couldn't do it. "We're almost there." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and closed my eyes. The swaying motion made me tired. "This may feel nice as well." He said. I opened my eyes to look at him once again. He began to run at his inhuman speed. I felt the cold wind on me. It felt amazing. We came to a sudden stop and I looked back up at him. "Sorry that was so short. I guess I run faster than I thought." I tried my best to laugh but it just sounded like mumbling.

I could hear the sound of running water. I looked away from Raphael and looked straight ahead of us. It looked so appealing. "The water is about 60º right now. It should help." He said to me. He suddenly set me down to where I was standing. "What are you doing?" I asked him. He smiled.

"You wont be able to cool down in that." He said while pointing to my outfit. I was wearing leather pants, a red shirt, and a leather jacket. He turned around and walked a few steps away from me. He stopped about ten yards away still not facing me. "What are you doing?" I asked again.

"Take it off and go into the water. Once you are in then call me." He said still turned around. "Ok then." I said to myself. I took of my heels, leather pants, and jacket. I looked back up and he was still turned around. I respected him. Here I was taking my clothes off and he didnt invade my space at all. "Here." He called out. He threw a pair of shorts to me and I put them on. "Thanks." I said.

I had my sports bra on and the shorts and I walked into the water. My hands and legs were still shaking. I waded into the water until it came up to my neck. It felt so good. "Yo...you can come i....in.... now." I said. The water was both cold and I was shaking, that was what was making me stutter.

He turned around and followed me into the water. Without my knowledge I slowly went farther and farther out to the point where I couldnt touch. My head immediately went under water. All of my strength was gone and the current was so strong. Or at least it felt incredibly strong.

For a moment everything went still. I was still underwater, but it was clear. I could see everything. I looked all around losing my breath. Literally. I continued to spin around until I saw a figure coming towards me. I realized it was Raphael. He stopped right in front of me and put his arms around me. We had both reached the bottom of the river. He pushed off from the bottom with me in his arms.

When we reached the top I gasped for air. It felt like my lungs were broken. "Are you ok?" He asked me. I nodded my head while coughing. "That's one way to cool you down." He said with a chuckle. "Yeah. I guess so." I said with a half smile. My head fell back gently against him. The burning sensation continued throughout my entire body. I felt him as he took my hand in his and raised it up out of the water.

"I said we would see." He said with an understanding look. I nodded my head at him telling him to proceed. I heard him hissing as he opened his mouth revealing his fangs. "Are you sure?" He asked me. I nodded my head again.

Immediately he sank his fangs into my skin. I could feel the venom going throughout my body. It was like the water to the fire going through my body. A tear escaped my eye. I could feel myself getting cooler instantly.

He took his fangs out of my arm and looked at me. "Thank you." I said to him. He smiled. "Anything for a friend." He replied. I smiled at him. "Come on. Let's get you back. You can stay at my apartment. That way I will know if you are feeling better." He said to me. I nodded my head as he carried me out of the water and to his apartment.

We were there in about ten seconds thanks to his inhuman speed. He set me down on the red couch again and went to get me a towel and some clothes. I closed my eyes for a second. I was exhausted.

"Here." He said while handing me the items. I took them in my hands. "Thanks." I said. He nodded and walked away while I changed. He had given me an oversized white sweatshirt and sweatpants. They were incredible comfortable. Who knew. I chuckled to myself. I towel dried my hair and then walked over to put it in the laundry room.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me when I sat down on the couch again. "Better." I replied. He rested his hand on my knee. We sat there for a few moments in silence. "You should sleep." He said while getting up once again. I nodded and he walked away. I sighed and let my guard down. "Wait!" I said quickly while getting up. He turned around to face me once more. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you." I said while staring into his eyes. He smiled without revealing his fangs. I leaned in quickly and kissed him before turning away. He put his hand on my back pulling me back to him. He bent down and kissed me again. I smiled against him.

"What in the wor–" I heard Alec say. "Uh oh." I thought to myself. "This wont be good."