First Date

Hi loves! Just a quick recommendation.... I would like to recommend MalecLovely . This person has some of the best Malec one-shots I have ever read! The book I am recommending is Daily Malec Fix. It has 128 parts filled with love and awesomeness! Thanks loves! Hope you enjoy!

CLARY POV:

I walked back and forth in my closet pulling different outfits for tonight. I had not yet moved into the Institute, which I was thankful for. It would be much to awkward if this date didn't go well. I didnt even tell anyone who I was going out with.

I looked at the pathetic pile of clothes that were on my bed. I put my hands over my face. I had nothing. Absolutely nothing! I walked over to my phone and unlocked it. I placed it to my ear after a couple moments.

"Izzy?" I asked into the phone. I heard a yes on the other side. "Will you please come over. Oh and bring clothes! Please! I have a date and I–" I was cut off by a portal opening in the middle of my bedroom. Suddenly Izzy walked through and her entire closet. I stared at her with wide eyes.

"What? Magnus was standing right next to me and my closet." She said with a smile. I shook my head and laughed. Izzy walked over to my bed and through all the clothes on the floor. "These will not work for a first date with Jace." She said. I froze. How did she know?

She looked back at me and smiled. "Oh come on Clary. Who do you think helped him pick something out to wear tonight." She said. I put my head down slightly embarrassed. Izzy walked away from me and brought me a dress. "Try this on." She ordered. I took it form her and went into the bathroom.

We continued like this for over an hour. I think I tried everything in her closet. Izzy walked back over to her stack of clothes and pulled another dress out. She gasped. "I forgot I had this!" She exclaimed. She turned around and threw it into my arms. "Try it on!" She said excitedly.

I went to my bathroom once more and tried on the dress. I gasped when I saw myself. It was a high low dress. The upper front was white sweetheart neckline. The bottom was blue with a silver belt. I loved it.

I walked back out to Izzy. She smiled at me while nodding. "That's the one." She said to me. She handed me a pair of shoes and I put them on.

**********************************************************************************************************

An hour later I was walking down the street to Hunter's Moon. My hair was curled and my makeup was done... thanks to Izzy of course.

I walked up the steps to the bar. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. There looked to be like fifty people there. It was packed. I looked around to find Jace. I froze when I saw him. He had on a nice dress shirt and dark jeans. Obviously Izzy's choice. I chuckled to myself.

Suddenly I met his eyes and he was staring at me as well. I smiled at him and made my way towards him.

"Hi." He said. "Hi." I replied. I looked around the room again. "Why so crowded?" I asked above the noise. He smiled at me and then looked to the front of the room. I looked as well. Up in front was Simon. I forgot his gig was tonight. I looked back at Jace and smiled.

He walked around and faced me. He took my hand and led me through the crowd of people. The music began.

We had been listening for about thirty minutes when I felt tugging on my arm. I looked at Jace and he started pulling me towards the door. I laughed and followed him.

We walked through the door and all was quiet once again. "That was fun." I said to him. He laughed. "Did you think it was over?" He asked me. I looked at him with excited eyes. He took my hand and led me down the street.

We walked for about ten minutes. "Where are we going?" I asked him for what was the fiftieth time. He shook his head. "We're almost there." He replied.

We continued to walk for another ten minutes when he suddenly stopped. "Area we here?" I asked excitedly. He smiled at me once more. "Turn around." He ordered kindly. I did what he asked and I felt him put his hands over my eyes. I walked blindly with him through what felt like grass. We walked on and on and on.

He finally stopped and I could feel his breath on me as he whispered in my ear. "We're here." He said. He pulled his hands gently away from my face. I gasped in shock. Before us was a table filled with food and champagne. There were three candles placed in the center. I looked around myself. The trees were all lit up with white lights.

I was in awe. Everything was so beautiful. I turned to Jace. "Thank you." I said to him. He smiled and led me to the table. There was so much food.

We ate and talked for hours. It was pitch black outside, but the light from the trees made everything glow. By the time we were done eating and laughing it was three in the morning.

"It's late." I said after a while. He just smiled at me. "Do you still think we are done?" He asked me. I looked at him with smiles in my eyes. "What else are we doing tonight?" I asked him. He stood up and walked over to me. He pulled my chair and extended his hand to help me up.

We walked hand in hand for a few minutes in silence. Suddenly he lifted me up and carried me bridal style. I laughed with him as we continued to walk.

He finally stopped and he sat me down on a blanket that was on the grass. I watched as he pulled out his phone. "We're ready." He said into the phone. I looked at him with question. He smiled and sat down next to me.

Suddenly the lights on the trees went out and it revealed the sky. It was beautiful. There were millions of stars brightly shining. We laid down together and continued to look up.

"Thank you." I said to him while putting my hand in his. He shifted to his side so that he could see me. He smiled and leaned in closer. "Ive never met anyone quite like you Clary Fairchild." He said. I closed the gap between us. I could feel him smile against my lips. "No one like you." He murmured again.

We laid like this the rest of the night. Hand in hand. Completely in love.

Hi loves! Did you like this one-shot? I'm having so much fun writing these stories! If you have any requests I really need some! 😂 hope you guys are enjoying this series so far! Thanks lovlies! 💕💕