When Darkness Replaced Light {4}

Hi lovelies! Sorry that the last chapter sucked.... it was basically a filler chapter. Hopefully this one will be better! Anyway hope you all are having a great day! Enjoy loves!💕

ALEC

I ran out of the building with tears streaming down my face. He really did still care about me. He was only protecting me. "How could I have ever believed that he hated me?" I asked myself.

Magnus's apartment was only about ten minutes from where I was currently. I continued to run as fast as I could. All I wanted was to see him. All I wanted was to make things right.

I passed the street lights and signs but I paid no attention to them. I just wanted to get to the apartment as fast as I could. I rounded the corner and saw the glamoured building. I lost my breath.... and it wasn't from the running. I started to walk towards the side of the building. I didnt want to meet him face to face. Not yet. If I was being completely honest with myself, I was scared. I was scared that he had moved on. Scared that he found someone else like the 17,000 before me.

I tried pushing the thought out of my mind as I climbed the side of the wall. I grabbed onto the pipes and went all the way up. I had climbed this thousands of times to see Magnus. It felt so familiar it hurt. I continued till I reached the balcony. I quietly sat on the stairs out of sight while looking into the room. I heard a small meow from my feet and I smiled.

"Hello Chairman. I missed you." I said while rubbing in between his ears. He meowed in pleasure and I smiled. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I took it out. It was a message saying I needed to get back to the Institute. I sighed and was just about to climb down when my phone buzzed again. It was from Jace.

"We got it. Go make things right." It said. I smiled once more and checked the time. It was almost two in the morning. "You cant. He's probably sleeping. You cant make things right. He still hates you." I said to myself internally. I took a deep breath. "Yes you can. You can do this." I said to myself out loud. I pushed all the negative thoughts out of my head and slid the glass door open.

The house was silent. Almost like no one was home, but I knew Magnus was here. It smelled like Magnus. I mean of course it would.... it was his apartment, but it was just so familiar. I felt like I was home. I was so lost in my thought I almost didnt hear the sounds coming from the bedroom. I made my way over silently. The door was cracked open and I pushed it more so that I could see. The sight broke my heart.

Magnus was there tossing and turning. He had tears running down his face. I didnt even think twice. I ran over to his side as he called out my name. "No! No please dont! Please don't kill him! ALEC!" He screamed. I sat down on the bed and shook him fiercely. "Magnus! Magnus wake up!" I begged him. "Please wake up." I said to him.

He jolted up gasping. I immediately took him in my arms and he just sobbed into me. My shirt was wet from the tears he shed. I felt as he slowly pulled away from me. He looked shocked to see it was me. He wiped his tears suddenly and backed away form me. "Alec? What are you... what are you doing here?" He asked me in a shaky voice. I felt tears come to my eyes, but I blinked them away. "I.. um..." I started and then sighed while regaining my confidence. "Jace and Izzy told me everything. I know everything Magnus. I'm not mad at you. I just... I just need you. These past few days have been hell without you." Tears came out of my eyes. I couldnt help it any longer. "There's no one who wants to kill me now. I'm ok. And so are you." I finished.

I watched his expression hoping for something good. "I'm so sorry Alexander." He said with his voice filled with tears. I couldn't take it any longer. I grabbed him and pulled him as close to me as possible. I cried into him and he cried into me. "I'm so sorry." He cried into me. "Shhhh. Everything is ok now. We're ok now." I whispered to him.

I felt him lift his head to meet mine. We stared into each others eyes. It felt like it had been so long since we were together. "I love you Alexander. Always." He said to me. I smiled as another tear fell. "I love you too. Always." I replied. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

We spent the rest of the night like this. We were wrapped in each other's arms never letting go. W had gone to long without the other. We may have more challenging things on the road ahead, but for now we lay still embraced in each other. Enjoying the moments we were given.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this mini series of Malec! Sadly this is the last part of the When Darkness Replaced Light chapter group, but I do truly hope you like it!

For the next stories I'v been thinking about are the fears that Magnus has... I was wondering if you guys had any ideas or suggestions that could be fears of Magnus. (Also fears for Alec would be great too!) Thanks loves! 💕💕