35~ sadness and calls

Bri's POV:

I stood there in the airport with Amber, hardly able to believe that Harry just left. For three months.

"Amber? you ok?" I asked her, looking at my little sister who was frozen in her spot. This was a lot to put on a ten year old. She didn't reply, just looked straight ahead. "Amber?'

'yeah?" she asked, looking startled. This is the second time this has happened today, and I am starting to get concerned.

;want your donut?" I asked, remembering the promiseI had made to her this morning. She nodded and I grabbed her hand, leading her to the donut booth then to starbucks, where I ordered a vanilla bean frappe and got Amber a kid's cocoa. It is seven in the morning, I don;t need her caffiene crazy just yet.

"Do you miss Harry?" she asked out of nowhere, and I just blinked at her before I answered.

"of course I do. He's my boyfriend" I told her in a matter of fact tone, and she just nodded, biting into her chocolate donut. I sipped my frappe, thinking about Harry. Did he miss me? Was he thinking about me? Should I call him? Would that seem desperate? I buried my head in my hands, unable to think. I just wanted to go home and go to bed.

"Ready to go?" I asked Amber, who nodded and threw away her wrapper and followed me back out to the car. We ran, getting through the end of October chill. I hoped it would get warmer soon, in California it's usually 60 degrees at around this time of year. I don't want it to be cold when I take Amber trick or treating in a few days.

I started up the car, shivering. The cold was making me feel terrible, and I just wanted to get home and climb into bed. But at the same time I didn't, since one thing would be missing. Harry.

As we walked inside, I felt sad not being greeted by voices in every direction, it felt so empty inside.

"Amber, I'm going back to bed" I told her, and she nodded, turning on the TV. Not even Amber wanted to talk. I miserably crawled back into bed, and was immediately out like a light.

*

*

*

I woke up to the phone ringing, and despite my headache I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked tiredly, I hadn't even bothered to check caller ID, so I had no idea.

"Hey, babe" Harry's accent smoothly whispered into my phone, and I sat up in suprise.

"Harry! I miss you already!" I exclaimed into the phone, happiness bubbling inside me, I had no idea he would call.

"How are you, sweet?" He asked.

"I feel like crud, and I miss you" I whispered, never wanting him to hang up.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, feel better! I miss you so much, I wish I was there with you"

Wait, so he's calling me, which means he's gotten off the plane and everything! I looked at the time, suprised to see that it was already one in the afternoon.

"So your in Europe now" I whispered, unable to believe that Harry was already in a different continent than me.

"Yep! Germany, to be exact. I'm wearing a blonde wig and sunglasses so that no one can tell who I am!" He exclaimed, and I laughed. I couldn't even imagine Harry as a blonde. It just wouldn't work.

"I'll bet you still look stunning, Haz" I assured him, wishing I could see a picture of him in this disguise.

"Oh yeah, I look swaggy" he told me, and I snorted. Harry did not know how to use "swag", and it just didnt apply to him.

"Yep, right" I said sarcastically, and Harry laughed at me.

"Well, we have to get to our hotel" Harry said, and obviously he was tryin to say goodbye, but I didn't want him to go.

"When can I call you again?" I asked, hoping he would say tonight.

"Well not tonight, sadly" Harry told me.

"Why not?" I asked, wanting to hit myself for sounding so naggy. This wasn't Harry's fault.

"Well Bri, it's already 7:00 here in Germany" Harry explained, and I groaned. Time zones would constantly be in our way.

"Oh yeah... It's only 1:10 here" I told him, peeking at the clock.

"Anyway, can I talk to you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Probably not. We have shows for the next three days. Want to Skype on Wednesday?" He asked.

Wednesday? I wanted to cry. That was four days away.

"Wednesday sounds good" I told him, hearing my voice crack. I didn't want Harry to know that I was hurting.

"Bri, don't cry. I promise you, this will go by fast" he assured me, calming me a little.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too. Bye Love!" Harry exclaimed, and I watched as our call disappeared from the screen, wishing back to the satellite or wherever it went. Then I started to cry.

This was only the first DAY, how would I survive three more months? Will I have fun like Harry told me? Will it go fast?

Guess I have to let the "fun" begin.

__________________________

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! I HOPE IT WAS FULL OF CHOCOLATE AND PEEPS!! :)

How did you celebrate? I went to my cousins lake house and we had a small egg hunt. I do my real celebration next week since this week wouldn't work :/

Well, I wonder how Bri's going to handle Harry being gone??? :)

ALSO, I NEED IDEAS FOR A NEW TITLE. THIS TITLE SUCKS!!! PLEASE. COMMENT. IDEAS!!!

BEST IDEA GETS A MENTION! :)

Happy easter my directioners :)

~Kayla <3 :)