26~ Happy Bday Heidi!

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

Bri's POV:

I shot out of bed when my alarm went off. It was only six in the morning but I had to bake Heidi's cake without her noticing.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed all of the ingredients for chocolate cake. I started mixing the flour in the mixer, having it as quiet as I could. Harry and everyone knew what I was up too except for Heidi. I quietly continued to bake the cake, and finally it was time to put it in the oven. I set the timer for 45 minutes and leaned against the oven, bored. It was only 6:15 and I couldn't sleep. I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I made chocolate chip pancakes with homemade whipped cream. I set them out on plates for everyone since they would be up soon.

Now I set my attention to Heidi's cake. Its been cooling on the rack and now it needs frosting. I grabbed the few colors I picked and started frosting. After a while, it was finished.

It was frosted white with little green and blue swirls everywhere. I did the rim of the top with pink circles, and I stuck in the "20" candle I got from target. Just as I was tucking the cake away, Harry came in.

"Morning, Bri" he said sleepily, yawning.

"Hey sleepyhead. Your breakfast is on the table" I said, pointing to the plates of still steaming pancakes.

"Did you finish the cake?" He asked eagerly, and I nodded. "Can I see?" He asked.

"Sorry, but Heidi could walk in any second" I said, and just as I said it, Heidi walked in.

"Hey birthday girl!" I exclaimed, hugging her. She grinned happily.

"Your 20 already! I still have three months to go!" I moaned. My birthday wasnt until December 23.

"Yep, I'm older" Heidi said happly, smirking. Heidi has no younger siblings, shes the little sibling to her brother Ben.

We enjoyed our pancakes and talked about everything, and about the boys's management. And how they were trying to plan them another tour.

"I don't want to go, but its so much fun meeting the fans" Louis said, and the boys nodded.

"How long are they trying to make it be?" I asked in between bites of pancake.

"Four months. They want us to go at the end of this month" Harry told me, and I started to calculate things in my head. Today was October 16th, and November, December, January, February....

"You wouldn't be here for my birthday?" I asked, and Harry's eyes clouded over.

"I guess not" he said sadly, looking down at his pancakes.

"Hey guys, this is Heidi's birthday. Lets keep it happy" I said, smiling at Heidi. I didnt want us to remember Heidi's 20th birthday as the day we all moped and cried about the boys leaving for yet ANOTHER tour.

*

*

*

As the day went on, it got more and more exciting. Niall had a huge birthday suprise for her, and so do I. Ok, it's not huge. I got her a necklace she had been eyeing at Macy's. Niall's suprise was much better.

Soon we all got up to eat our dinner, which was breadsticks dipped in cheese, Heidi's favorite. It was pretty good. As soon as I finished, I got up.

"Ok birthday girl, I have a suprise!" I exclaimed, grabbing the cake from the hidden pantry, and grabbing a lighter to light the "20" candle. Whatever I tried, it wouldn't light.

"Harry, can you help me?" I asked, and he nodded, getting up.

Harry grabbed the lighter and made the candle glow immediately.

"I didnt know you were that good at frosting a cake" Harry laughed, admiring my work.

"Its one of my many talents" I teased, grabbing the cake and following Harry out to the dining room.

"Happy birthday to youuu" I sang, setting the cake in front of Heidi.

"Happy birthday to youuuu" everyone joined in, and Heidi was laughing.

"Happy birthday dear HEIDI!" Niall yelled, causing everyone to laugh before singing the last bar.

"Happy birthday to youuuu!" We finished, laughing and cutting the cake into slices. As we ate, people made comments on my baking skills.

"So Bri, what store did you get the cake from?" Liam asked, grinning.

"Haha. I made it" I said, taking a bite. It was good. I have to admit, I have mad baking skills.

Just as we were finishing our cake, Niall stood up.

"I have a present for my special birthday girl" he said, and Heidi smiled. "Aw Niall, you didnt need to get me anything!" She said, hugging him.

"Don't be silly, Heidi, your my girlfriend! Of course you needed a present!" He said, pulling a small box out of his back pocket.

"Heidi, I know that were only 20 and still too young for marriage, but ill wait for you. I want to spend my entire life with you, Heidi. I hope you'll except this promise ring, sweetheart. Happy birthday!" Niall said, sliding a beautiful ring on her finger. We all knew about it, so it was no suprise. But to heidi it definetly was.

"Oh my gosh... Its beautiful! I love you Niall!" She exclaimed, hugging him. We all laughed, and as soon as she calmed down we traded more gifts.

She loved my necklace, Gushing over it as Niall out it on her neck.

"I can't believe you got it for me, Bri!" She exclaimed. "I love it!"

"I'm glad, Heidi! Happy birthday BFF" I said, admiring her necklace. The sun struck right on it, making it shine in the bright room.

Heidi loved the new scarf from Harry, the locket from Louis and the uggs from Liam. The eos lip balm from Zayn made her laugh.

"I had no idea what to get for you!" Zayn exclaimed, laughing along with the rest of us.

"That's ok! Mint is my favorite!" She exclsimed, already putting the sweet mint lip balm on her lips.

After a few more hours, we climbed into our beds. I went to bed happy, glad that she had a great 20th birthday.

__________________________

We got some Hiall action back in this story! What do you all think of the ring? Do you think they're a cute couple? I do! :)

Please comment and vote, guys. No one ever does anymore :(

Love you all my little directioners!

~Kayla :)