6~ Starbucks and Suprises

An hour later, I was driving to Starbucks, ready to see what Harry had to tell me.

I was excited, yet scared. What if he was going to tell me that he didnt like me?

As I pulled into the parking lot, all of those thoughts dissappeard as I found Harry sitting at a table, clearly in disguise. He was wearing a blonde wig, a white beanie and a black tshirt. He didn't want anyone else to know.

"Hey!" I said, walking in and sitting with him.

"Hey, Bri, wanna order?" He asked, smiling and taking the wig off.

"Don't you want to keep it on? Its ok" I said, not wanting him to get mobbed.

"Nope. Come on, lets go!" He said.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"A vanilla bean frappe" I said, and he ordered one too. Copier.

I pulled out my wallet to pay, and Harry shook his head. "My treat"

"Thanks!" I exclaimed and grabbed my drink. Harry and I went back to the table, sipping our coffee.

"So... What is it that you had to tell me?" I asked, cutting to the chase.

"Well.... Bri.... I really..." He started.

"Really what?" I asked.

"I...I like you" he finished, smiling shyly at me.

Harry Styles, the Harry Styles likes me! I didn't know what to do, I wanted to jump out of my seat.

"Really?" I asked, smiling back.

"Yeah... And I was wondering.. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Harry, I really do. But I have Amber, remember?" I sighed sadly. I really wished my parents didnt need to leave her with me, but its just what happened.

"I know. You and Amber can live at out flat if you want" he said, and I nearly spit out my drink.

"Sure!" I exclaimed, hugging him.

"We are going back to Europe in three months, would you and Amber like to come with us?" He asked.

"I'm not sure about all of that yet, lets just focus on right now" I said, smiling and we continued our drinks happily.

"Where is Amber anyway?" He asked.

"She's at summer camp and she'll be back on Saturday" I said.

"You might want to get her packed then" he said.

"Your right. Well, I gotta go. Want to come with?" I asked.

"Sure!" He said, and we threw away our now empty cups and drove my car back to my house.

I went into Amber's room, pulling out her suitcase and putting some clothes inside. I put in all of Amber's favourites- her pink shirt with a mustache, her yellow sundress and many more things. Harry sat on Amber's bed, watching me.

"How do you think Amber's going to take it?" He asked.

"She'll love it!" I exclaimed, and he laughed.

"Hopefully she won't drive everyone too crazy!"

"Do you want her to keep it a secret? She's a huge gossip" I asked. I knew how important their privacy was.

"Yes. You can allow her to tell people soon, just not yet" Harry said.

An hour later, I packed all of me and Amber's clothes and belongings, and we were on our way. As soon as we got to the flat, Harry showed me Amber's room. It was fairly big, with a twin sized bed with white sheets, a white desk and plain carpet.

"Amber can decorate however she wants" Harry said, showing me my room, which was the same.

"Want to call Heidi?" Harry asked, as we were sitting outside by the pool. I nodded, grabbing my phone.

"Hey Heidi. Want to come over?" I asked.

"Sure. Ill be at your place in five!" She exclaimed.

"Well..... I live a bit farther from there now" I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I moved in with Harry!" I exclaimed, and Heidi screamed so loud I had to pull the phone away from my ear.

"So, are you coming?" I asked, already knowing what she would say.

"YESSSS!" She screamed. I laughed at her enthusiasm and hung up, giving the news to Harry.

"Awesome! I'm sure Niall will enjoy that" he said.

"I think he has a thing for her" I said, hoping I wasn't going crazy and that he knew it too.

"Brianna, I think your right" he replied, grabbing my hand.

Heidi's POV:

I can't believe brianna moved into the boy's flat! I am so excited to go over and see Niall.

Now, what do I wear? I glance at my closet, unsure. After about ten minutes of looking, I selected a blue ombré dress that went to my knees, and my favorite white sandals. Then, I curled my hair and put on my makeup. As soon as I was ready, I grabbed my phone to check the time.

"5:30! I was on the phone with Brianna an hour and a half ago!" I exclaimed, running out to my car. Brianna probably thinks I got lost.

As I drove, I got more and more excited to see Niall.

_________________________

Sorry I haven't updated, I'm really busy with school and stuff, but I will try to get on more for you guys <3

~Kayla