34~ Tour Days & Oversleepers

*SIX DAYS LATER*

Bri's POV:

I woke up to a shrill alarm going off, and I was immediately annoyed. Why was an alarm going off for 3:45 am? On a Saturday?! Then I remembered.

Harry's tour. He has to leave today.

I looked over to my side, sighing. It was Harry's alarm and he wasnt even awake.

"Harry!" I whisper-yelled, wacking him with a pillow to wake him up.

"What?" He moaned tiredly in his adorable sleepy voice. I smiled at the sound of it, taking it in, the sound I wouldn't hear for another three months.

"Harry, we need to leave for the airport in two hours" I reminded him gently. With eight people to get ready, you need to wake up as early as you can.

"Bri? I really don't want to go" Harry told me softly, making my heart break. I didnt want him to go either, but management was making him. I wished it didnt need to be like this, but they were on a contract, bound into having to be pulled from their loved ones any given moment that management wanted them too.....

"Aw, Harry, I don't want you to go either" I said, quickly hugging him.

"Well, I guess we'd better get up" Harry groaned, dragging himself out of bed. I lay there in the fluffy blankets for a minute, not wanting to get up, even though I could go right back to end when we got home. I had to wake Amber up, so I sucked it up and drug myself out, feeling the warmth of the covers vanish as I quietly tiptoed to Amber's room. I walked over to her bed, where she was fast asleep. Poor kid, it was her Saturday and I ha to take her extra sleep away. I could just leave her in bed and not give her time to see the boys, but she would hate me for that. Instead, I softly shook her.

"Amber! Wake up!" I whispered, and she opened her eyes a millimetre and peered at her alarm clock.

"Bri, its only 3:50" she groaned, sitting up.

"Yeah, but the boys are leaving today. We're bringing them to the airport" I reminded her, and her eyes went from tired to sad.

"I don't want them to go" she whispered sadly.

"Me neither, but they need too. Sad? Yes, but that's their job" I told her, and she nodded and got out of bed, and I scampered over to the downstairs shower, since Harry was using our bedroom one.

I was so tired that not even the hot shower water woke me up in that calm, steamy way it usually does every other morning. Its as if my body can tell that I shouldn't be getting ready for the day at 3:50, because as I stand in the shower I feel weird, like I know something is wrong about what I'm doing. Even so, I ran my hands through my hair, scrubbing watermelon mango shampoo thorought my hair, then rinsed it off and used my watermelon conditioner. I took my time, enjoying the nice, long shower compared to my usual 15 minute showers.

I climbed out and quickly dried off when I realized that I had spent 45 minutes in the shower, and threw on my outfit. I was wearing a neon orange PINK sweatsuit with my orange and purple Nike tennis shoes. I threw my still damp hair into a high ponytail, put on some lemon eos, sprayed on my vanilla PINK body spray and pinched my colourless cheeks. That was about as good as it was going to get for 4:30 in the morning.

I went into the kitchen and dug in the pantries to see if there was anything quick I could make for eight people. I grabbed pancake mix, but realized that I would have to make 30-40 pancakes in order to feed everyone, and that would take too much time. We could just get doughnuts at the airport. Amber and I planned to wait with them until that very moment they had to step on that plane to Britain and leave us for three months. It saddened me just thinking about it.