24~ Going Home

Harry's POV:

I woke up the next day feeling like something was very wrong.

Then I remembered everything that happened yesterday, and I remembered that Bri was in the hospital, that we didnt get home until 3 in the morning, etc.

I slowly got up and got dressed, I had to see if Bri was awake yet. As I drove, I hoped she would be ok. She looked really hurt yesterday.

When I pulled into the hospital parking lot, I sat there for a minute since it didnt open to visitors for another five minutes. I sat there quietly, wishing someone at least came with me. What if Bri doesn't remember anything? Kind of like how she doesn't remember the play date with Heidi, Elise, Meredith and I.

I should see if Heidi remembers it. She probably does. And I wonder why Meredith helped Elise with her evil plan? They were best friends. What happened?

Finally, I could go in and see Bri. I walked to the front desk.

"Hello, can you please tell me where Brianna Kelly's room is?" I asked the receptionist. It felt so weird to use Bri's full name.

"Room 381" the receptionist said, not looking at me anymore. I had expected screaming and yelling, but not from this girl. I just walked to room 381. As I opened the door, I took in Bri's appearance. Her blonde hair was snarled and dirty, and she had band aids on her cuts. She had a cast up to her elbow on her arm, and her stomach and chest were wrapped up. I sat down in a chair, and suddenly her eyebrows fluttered open.

"Harry?" She whispered looking at me.

"Yes, Bri?" I asked.

"It is you! Sorry, I'm seeing really blurry" she said, laughing a little.

"That's ok" I said, laughing.

"So how is everyone?" Bri asked. That's Bri for you, even when she's the hurt one she asks how everyone else is.

"We're all fine! What about you?" I ask.

"I'm sorta ok, I want to leave" Bri said, laughing.

"I'll see if I can get you out of here, Kay?" I asked, stepping out to find a doctor.

"Are you a relative of Brianna?" The doctor asked.

"I'm her boyfriend. Her parents...... I don't know" I said. We still had no clue if they were dead or alive.

"Well if you want to take Brianna home, you'll need to know what she needs to do. She needs to stay home for a week, and not get up too much. Tell her to keep the brightness down on her phone until she can see clearly again. We don't want that to get any worse" the doctor said, and I nodded. The doctor grabbed a wheelchair and I pushed Bri down the halls.

"Slow down!" She exclaimed, laughing.

I laughed, running with her, as soon as we got to the car she climbed out slowly with my help and sat in the front, putting her legs up on the dashboard.

"Are you ok?" I asked her, looking at all of her cuts and her cast and the brace on her back.

"Well it still hurts a lot" Bri said, smiling weakly at me. I wondered if she was in more pain than she was letting on.

"I hope you feel better soon" I said, kissing her cheek as we pulled in. I helped her inside again and she fell back onto the couch. Amber came running towards Bri.

"Bri! I missed you!" She yelled, trying to hug her.

"Be careful, Amber. Bri's hurt, remember?" I asked, and Amber slowly nodded. I discussed everything with her so that she knew, and wasn't confused when Bri came home hurt.

Soon everyone ran in and we talked for a while, and soon fell asleep.

__________________________

Sorry for being terrible at updating, I had a super crummy week :/

But its ok now! Cuz its over! Haha :)

I hope you enjoyed the update! There are at least 5 chapters left of this book, maybe more.

Love ya

~Kayla