28~ Bdubs and Meredith

Bri's POV:

We were going to Bdubs for dinner to celebrate Elise getting arrested. I was so happy that she was caught and getting what she deserved. Harry told me that Meredith hadn't been caught yet, which I'm not suprised about. Meredith has always had a habit of hiding.

As I held the curling iron to my head again, I pulled it out revealing another perfect curl. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror, happy with my looks. I was wearing a thin sheer white lace short sleeved shirt with a white lace cami underneath and black skinny jeans. I paired the outfit with white flats. Since we were just going to Buffalo Wild Wings, we didnt need to dress up.

"Almost ready?" Heidi asked. We were getting ready together. Heidi walked over to me, her promise ring gleaming in the sunlight.

"Yep, lets go" I said, turning off my light and following Heidi out.

"You look beautiful Bri" she said, smiling at me. I didnt think I looked all that great but it still felt nice to get a compliment.

"You look better" I said truthfully. Heidi was wearing a plain gray long sleeved shirt with a white scarf and white skinny jeans. Flawless, as usual.

We walked downstairs, waiting for the boys to get ready.

"Ugh were girls and they take longer than us in the bathroom!" I ranted, and Heidi laughed. We hung out and talked while waiting for the boys to hurry thier butts downstairs.

"When are you sending Amber back to school?" Heidi asked. Ever since the messages were coming, I started keeping Amber home. I haven't sent her to school all month, and I had her practing online in order to stay caught up with her classmates.

"I'm not sure, probably next week after everything's cooled down a bit" I said, realizing I would have to send Amber back soon if I ever wanted her to pass the fifth grade.

Finally, Zayn came down the stairs ready to go.

"Wow, someone's ready" I teased, smirking at him.

"Hey! This hair doesn't just happen in two minutes!" He protested, grinning at me.

"No, just two minutes and five cans of hairspray" I shot back, and Zayn pouted at me. Just as he was about to say something else, Harry Niall Liam and Louis came running down the stairs.

"Are we finally ready to go?" Heidi asked.

"Well, everyone's here, so I think so!" I said, grabbing my purse. Since there were so many people we took two cars. Heidi, Niall and I would ride in Harry's car and Zayn Liam Louis and Amber were in Zayn's car. It was quiet as we drove, and it was getting awkward. Finally, Harry attempted to make conversation.

"I'm so glad that Elise is finally under bars" Harry said, grimacing as he said Elise's name.

"So am I. I had bad vibes about her ever since I met her, her whole attitude and all" Niall added.

"Yeah, I really don't know what Liam was thinking" Heidi said, shaking her head. We all thought Liam was Mr. Sensible, but he made dumb choices, just like all of us.

"I wonder if we'll ever find Meredith" I said, figuring we wouldn't. I mean, she could be anywhere. And hiding and blending in where two of her best skills.

"We'd better catch her soon. I want her gone too" Harry groaned menicingly, and I smiled. All day he's been telling me how much he's wanted Meredith gone, and I did too. She deserved just as much punishment as Elise did.

"I wonder which one of them was sending us the messages" I wondered out loud, really curious.

"It could've been both" Harry pointed out.

"No, it was only one of them. It only came from one blocked number." I argued back.

"Well, hopefully we will figure out soon" Harry said, putting his hand gently on my arm. I just got my cast off of my wrist last week, and I still had to be very careful as I could easily break it again, even from a simple fall or a forceful touch.

"Me too" I agreed, letting the sun bathe my neck. Even though it was almost November, the California sun still shone brightly all thorought the state. Its really hard to believe that some places are really chilly right now.

As we turned into Bdubs, we waited outside for the other car. After five minutes, they showed up.

"Awe, they beat us!" Amber exclaimed, and Zayn ruffled her hair.

"Well get them next time, Kay Amber?" He said, and she giggled. I smiled, happy that the boys treated Amber as if she were their own. We walked in and got a huge booth, and at down and hung out for a while before ordering. We all wanted the same thing, just some spicey chicken wings. We would get a few plates to share.

"Excited for Halloween, Amber?" Louis asked, and Amber nodded excitedly. Halloween was always Amber's favorite holiday.

"Yeah! I'm going to be Elsa from Frozen!" She exclaimed, and Zayn laughed. We had all seen Frozen about 100 times and it was still Amber's all time favorite.

"Hey.... I recognize that girl" Harry said, pointing at a red headed girl sitting at the bar.

"Harry, don't point!" I scolded him playfully.

"Well howelse will you know who I'm talking about?" He asked, and I giggled.

"Just... Describe her to me?" I asked, out of ideas. Maybe pointing really is the only way, rude or not.

"Ok, I'll try. Long, red curly hair? Tall?" He said, and suddenly the girl turned around and glared at us.

We had already found Meredith and we didnt even start looking.

__________________________

Hey!

Thanks for 600+ reads guys. I hope your all enjoying it!

How do you think Meredith feels about seeing them again? Is she mad?

Ok, forget how I said at least five chapters left of I Hate One Direction... Or Do I?, well that was about give chapters ago xD, there is really probably about 10+ left xD so I really hope your liking it!

Byeeee!

~Kayla :)