31~ Puppies and Punishments

Harry's POV:

"Where are we going?" Bri asked, giggling.

After Amber went to school, I wanted to get Bri a present, something to keep her mind off of everything that's been happening lately. Ill also play it off as an early birthday present, even though her birthday isn't for a month.

"For the billionth time, I can't tell you!" I laughed. Bri groaned in protest, she can get really stubborn.

We continued to drive for another ten minutes until we pulled into the parking lot of PetLand. I lead Bri out of the car, making sure the bandana that I usually used to keep my hair back was still tucked in place. As we walked in, the sound of barking dogs and mewing cats fills the area.

"What...?" Bri asks, confused.

"Just wait a second!" I exclaimed, leading her over to the dogs.

"3....2....1....open!" I exclaimed, untying the blindfold. I had brought Bri over to the dogs. There were chihuahuas, yorkies, labs, spaniels, border terriers, collies, every dog you could think of. And I was going to let Bri pick one.

"I can pick one?!" Bri exclaimed, acting like a little kid. But I wouldn't blame her, she's never had a pet before. That's what gave me the idea to get her one.

"Any dog you want" I told her happily, and she squealed, looking at all of the rows of assorted puppies.

After playing around with puppies for an hour, Bri had narrowed it down to three different choices. She wanted either a border terrier, a beagle or a yorkie.

"If I get the border terrier its name will be Tim" she declares. In look at the adorable brown Border Terrior, who was looking at me with his adorable brown eyes.

"That's cute" I said. Tim fit this dog.

"If I get the yorkie I will name her Chloe" she said, and I smiled. The yorkie was brown and black, and she was adorable.

"I think I want to get Chloe" she declared, and we lifted Chloe out of the cage, and she stopped down to pet Tim.

"Don't worry Tim, someone will buy you soon" she cooed, stroking him behind the ears. He yipped at her in return.

After we brought a leash, food and water dishes, bones, a bed and toys for Chloe, we brought her home and immediately the lads were all over her.

"She's so cute!" Zayn exclaimed, petting her head.

"Come here Chloe" Liam said, and Chloe happily trotted over to Liam, enjoying the attention. I couldn't wait for Amber to get home and see Chloe for herself.

After two hours, I saw Amber running down the street, and I turned over to Niall.

"Remember the plan?" I whispered, and he nodded, gesturing for Heidi to hand him Chloe. Heidi was all over her, playing with her and training her.

"I don't want to give her up" Heidi fake pouted, and we all laughed.

Finally, we got Chloe and hid her in the closet just as Amber was turning the doorknob.

"Act natural!" I whisper-yelled and we all sat on the couch, "looking natural."

"Hi everyone!" Amber exclaimed, hanging her windbreaker up and running up to us. We were still sitting on the couch quietly.

"Hiiiiiii Amberrrrr" Zayn said, smiling at her.

"Hey Zayn..." Amber said, looking confused. "Why are you all acting like that?"

"Acting like what? We're acting perfectly normal! Normaller than normal, actually!" Liam stuttered.

"Yeah, it's not like there's a dog hidden here or anything" Harry said, and I smacked him in the arm. He just gave it away. Amber raised an eyebrow and started looking around, and finally opened the closet door, and Chloe ran out.

"A puppy!" She exclaimed, kneeling down to Chloe's hieght to that she could see her better. She started oertif her and playing with her, and I could see her excitement. We've never had a pet before, so this was totally new.

After a while of watching Amber and Chloe play, I started to make dinner. I grabbed the noodles and cheese and other supplies to make macaroni. As I was grating cheese, Harry came in and poked my back.

"Hey Bri" he said, kissing me.

"Thanks for... Everything Harry" I said, hugging him.

"Anything for you Bri" he whispered, not letting me go. Suddenly, I heard he phone ring.

"Who could be calling now?" I asked, hoping some creepy fan didnt get our number again. This happens every now and then, and its weird, especially when Heidi or I answer because whoever it is gets mad when its not Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis or Zayn picking up. When we pick up they have no one to confess their undying love to. Sure enough, It was an unknown number. I rolled my eyes at Harry and snatched the phone from the reciever.

"Look. Whoever you are, don't keep bothering us!" I yelled.

"Excuse me?" An official sounding voice asked. Crud!

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, embarrassed. "Who is this, may I ask?" I ask, hopefully sounding professional to make up for my terrible greeting.

"Yes, you may. This is Josie Hallenhan, the principal of Pacific Oceanview Elementary. I am calling regarding Amber Kelly. It seems that Amber has been having some behaviour issues lately"

__________________________

Sorry this was so short, guys :(

Anyways, everyone go read @adelheid516's City Of Keys! She just reached 1k today :)

Anyways, VOTE! COMMENT!

I don't want to sound like a beggar but seriously!

Thanks lovelies <3

~Kayla