30~ Burnt pizza & new plans

Bri's POV:

I grogily sat up, realizing that Harry and I fell asleep. Then, something made me snap awake immediately.

I had forgotten all about the pizza in the oven!

"What's that smell...?" Harry asked, waking up as I was struggling to get out from the makeshift bed on the couch.

"That's the pizza, Harry! We fell asleep and forgot about it!" I exclaimed, and Harry moved so that I could get out. We both ran to the oven, which was smoking and bursting with flames like crazy. I immediately blew the fire extinguisher at the oven, white foam covering the oven. As soon as the flames were gone, I grabbed the oven mitt and took the pizzas out, even though it was pointless. They were all black and charred.

"Well that was a waste of time" I growled, throwing the damaged pizza into the trash. What would we eat now?

Harry started laughing a little.

"It's not funny!" I moaned, even though it kind of was. Next thing I knew I was laughing too. It was a mistake anyone could've made, but now we had no idea what to eat.

"Bri, it's 9:00. Lets just make sandwiches and call it a night." Harry suggested. It was probably the best option we had at the moment, so I took out the bread, meat, lettuce and tomatoes and started getting everything ready for our "dinner." As I prepared the sandwiches, I started thinking. There were a lot of things on my mind, Meredith, Elise, Amber's attitude and our parents. I haven't gotten any news about my parents for a long time, and Harry forgot what hospital he had gotten the call from. I was desperate for some information, but I couldn't get any. It sucked, knowing that my parents were hospitalized and I didn't know a thing about their condition. They could be dead for all I know!

As I poured some iced tea, I started setting everything out onto the table. It wasn't your typical dinner, but it was the best we could do at the moment.

"Dinner!" I called, and everyone started coming out of their rooms.

"What was that burning smell?" Heidi asked curiously.

"The pizza I was making before I dosed off" I explained, and Heidi laughed, sitting at the table.

Amber walked in, sitting at the table.

"Sandwiches? Really?" Amber asked snobbly, sitting at the table anyway.

"Amber, I'm sorry. Would you rather have burnt pizza?" I ask, sitting down at the table.

"Sure" she said sarcastically, and I marched into the kitchen and took one of the black pizzas from the trash can, and even though it was as hard as rock I finally managed to cut off a piece for Amber. I threw it on the plate, smiling at the satisfying clunk it made as it landed. I walked back into the dining room and put the plate in front of Amber.

"There" I said sincerely, sitting next to Harry and drinking my iced tea. Everyone around us was trying to hold in their laughter, but Amber looked like she was going to cry. Serves her right.

After everyone had left the table except Amber, I put her sandwich in front of her.

"That's what happens when you sass me" I said, sitting across from her.

"I'm sorry" she whispered, and I watched as she ate her sandwich. Poor kid was so hungry she finished it in for bites.

"Alright, it's 9:45. You'd better get to bed. its a school night" I said, hugging her has she ran to her room, without protest. After I cleaned the kitchen up I climbed into bed, super tired from my hour long nap being inturrupted. The entire hours could've burnt down if I hadn't woken up so I guess I should be thankful. I fell asleep quickly, greatful for being able to sleep.

*

*

*

Amber's POV:

When I woke up in the morning I went straight to my closet, wondering what to wear. I have so many cute clothes now, thanks to the many shopping sprees the boys and Bri let me go on. I take out a pair of denim shorts, a long white shirt and a black infinity scarf. I select my black flip flops and put my hair into a high ponytail. I run out of my room and into the kitchen, where Bri is making eggs.

"Hi Bri!" I say, sitting at the table, where I took out my iPhone and went straight to twitter. I have a million followers and I get some of the cutest tweets.

HarryStylesXoXo: @AmberKelly your so cute and pretty :) your so lucky to live with One Direction!

HannahStyles272: can I be you??!?!! @amberkelly

I laugh at that last one. No, they can't be me. I'm the only lucky one.

"Here's your breakfast, sweet!" Bri said, setting a plate of eggs and a strawberry smoothie, my favorite.

"Thanks Bri" I said, eating and drinking. I grabbed my PINK bag and started walking to the bus stop to my new best friend Aimee.

"Hey Aims!" I exclaimed, squealing. A bunch of kids stared at us, and one girl rolled her eyes. I look at her more closely. I knew her. She's Jaycee Miller. She's ok, but not my favorite. I'm only friends with people who are either super cool or rich, and she isn't either.

"Why did you just roll your eyes? Trying to see your brain? Oh yeah, you don't have one!" I spat, glaring at her.

"I didn't roll my eyes" Jaycee said, and Aimee walked up to me.

"Um, you actually did" she said sassily, hand on her hip.

"Whatever" Jaycee said, turning away. Aimee and I rolled our eyes, were used to dealing with lower class citizens like her. They think that they can just come up and talk to us? No way! People like Jaycee, their, well, nobody.

Finally the bus pulls up to the stop, and even though a line has formed to get on Aimee and I push right in front of Josh Williams, and I hear a small sigh escape from his mouth.

"What?" I ask, facing him. He squirms away, intimidated.

"N-nothing, really. It's just that I was here first..." He said, and I rolled my eyes. He should know now that Aimee and I need to get on first.

The bus doors open and Aimee and I strut on, finding our crowd in the back. Our friends Jessica, Taylor, Mari and Leah are sitting in the back four seats. As soon as they see us, they squeal.

"Aimee! Amber!" They exclaim, and we greet them happily and immediately start telling them about Josh and Jaycee.

"Ugh, what losers" Leah scoffs, flipping her blonde hair.

"They just wish they could be us. That's why they act this way" Jessica said, and we all agreed with her. When we pulled up to the last stop, Adison Marcus started walking back here, but Taylor stopped her.

"You can't sit here" Taylor said, glaring at her.

"B-but there are no empty seats anywhere else" Adison said, and sure

enough, every other seat was two in the back except for the ones we sat in, where there were two empty seats.

"Well, do three in a seat. Suck it up" Jessica spat, and Adison stood there, about to cry.

"Get into a seat, your holding us up!" The bus driver yelled, and Adison slowly crammed in with two others, about to fall out of the seat.

We all threw our bags into the two empty seats and spread out, glad that Adison didn't come back here.

__________________________

I figured I should get some of Amber's POV into the story so that you could see why she's so snobby lately.

Basically she's full of it since she lives with 1D :)

I hope you enjoy this!

EVERYONE PLEASE READ MY BFF @adelheid516 City Of Keys! It needs to get 1000 reads!

Thanks guys!

~Kayla :)