5~ Realizations

Harry's POV:

I looked over at Bri, and realized she had fallen asleep. She looked so cute when she slept, her hands under her face and the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she breathed.

I really like her, I really, really do.

She's not like other girls, most of them had been practically forced on me, "for publicity"

Management didnt care about what I wanted. They didnt care about what any of us wanted, they only cared about our careers, and I hate it.

They would think I was just being nice, taking a fan out on a date.

But Brea isn't a fan. She said so herself, at Disneyland.

I really want to ask Bri out, but I'm worried about what she will say. When we first met at Disneyland, she seemed like the type of girl who didnt really like anybody that well, but today she was fun and carefree. I really wish this didnt need to be so confusing.

And Niall, he totally likes Heidi. You can see it in the way he looks at her. Heidi is very pretty as well, but there is just something about Bri...

"Wait. She wouldn't have time to date you, she has Amber" I tell myself. I completely forgot about Amber, her adorable ten year old sister. Maybe they could live with us....

I looked over at Bri, who had a lock of hair slip from her ponytail. I tucked it behind her ear, and I swore I saw her smile.

Niall's POV:

Bri, Zayn and Liam are all asleep. It's not even 11:30 yet!

I look over at Heidi, who's still up watching the show with Harry, Louis and I. Her smile is so pretty, and her brown hair is in an adorable high bun.

I really want to date her, but management would kill me. They would think I was being pitiful, taking a fan on a date. But this was something I actually wanted.

As a funny part came on the TV, Heidi laughed. Her laugh is so adorable....

"Heidi! Louis!" I whispered, not wanting to wake up the others just yet.

"Yeah?" Louis asked, sounding tired. Wimp.

"We're going to wake them up" I said, gesturing at the sleepyheads.

"Why?" He asked.

"The nights still young!" I exclaimed, gesturing to the clock.

"Niall, it's 11:30. Let them sleep" he said, turning over and falling asleep himself. Loser.

I looked at Heidi. "Want to do it?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"Yes! But how?" She asked.

"Follow me" I said, taking her to our garage were we both grabbed water blasters, filling them up with freezing cold water.

"Shhh" I said, taking my position behind Liam and Louis's couch, and Heidi covering Brea, Harry and Zayn.

"3...2...1..GO!" I exclaimed, and Heidi and I started soaking them.

Zayn was the first to wake up. "What the..?" He asked, shaking the water out of his hair.

"What the heck what is wrong with you Niall?" Harry yelled next.

Bri still wasn't awake, so Heidi and I soaked her together.

"Why...?" She moaned, but started to laugh.

Louis still wasn't up, so I sprayed him in the face until he woke up.

"Niall! I told you not to wake anyone up!" He exclaimed, rubbing the water out of his eyes.

Soon enough, we were all awake again. Some of us wet, but we were all pretty happy. We continued to watch TV, but then it got late. As soon as it reached 2:35 am, I fell asleep.

Harry's POV:

Bri fell back asleep, but she was soaked, thanks to Niall, so I grabbed her a blanket to keep warm. I wrapped her in it and turned off the TV. It was 3:00 am and I was the only one awake, I couldn't stop thinking about Bri. Finally, I went to my room and fell asleep.

*

*

*

Bri's POV:

By the time I woke up, it was already 11:45. I sat up, realizing I was covered in a blanket. I wonder who did that.

"Heidi, we gotta go" I said, wanting to get home and change into some new clothes.

"Kay" she said groggily, and we tiptoed around, not wanting to wake the boys up. I grabbed a paper and a pen and told them that we were leaving, thanks for everything.

As we drove home, we were silent again. I decided to break it.

"He likes you" I said, not looking at her.

"Who likes me?" She asked.

"Niall"

"Really? You think so?" She asked.

"Yes, im sure. The way he looked at you, I'm sure everyone else noticed it too" I said, smiling at her. "I'm happy for you"

I was, but I knew Harry would never feel the same way about me. As soon as we got home, I ran into my room to change clothes. I put on blue mini shorts and a white crop top with an infinity sign, throwing my hair into a ponytail.

Heidi had left already, so I sat on the couch, thinking about Harry, when suddenly my phone alerted me with a text.

Harry: hey Bri!

Bri: hey!

Harry: I had fun last night, thanks for coming over:)

Bri: I did too! Thanks for inviting me over!

Harry: Bri, can you meet me at Starbucks in an hour? I really need to tell you something.

__________________________

Wow, I happened to get another chapter in! I hope you like it!

~Kayla