10 ~Tour Beggings

*ONE MONTH LATER*

Harry's POV:

"Bri, you need to wake up now" I said, shaking her softly. I feel bad waking her, but I need to. We start our world tour in two days, and Bri, Amber, Heidi and Elise are coming with us. I wish Elise wasnt coming with us. I don't know what happened between her and Bri, but Bri is super anxious because of her, and she doesn't sleep well when she's anxious, which is probably why I can't wake her up.

"Bri....." I whispered, and she sat up.

"Morning princess" I said softly, and she smiled.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"2:15 am" I groaned. I was tired too, we all went to bed at 4:00 in the afternoon, but everyone was still tired.

"I better go wake Amber up" she said, getting out of bed.

"Ok, just be ready by 3:45" I said, kissing her cheek and walking downstairs to start a quick breakfast of donuts for everyone.

Bri's POV:

I walked to Amber's room, feeling like a zombie. I've never been up this early, not even when our parents took us to Disneyworld when I was six, and we had to wake up at 4:00 to go to the airport. I shivered at the thought, as I hate thinking about my parents. I miss them.

I walked into Amber's room and turned on the light. She sat up immediately, grinning.

"Today's the day, right?" She asked, already pumped. I laughed softly.

"It is. Now get ready to go, and Harry will give you a donut" I said, going back into my room.

I looked into my empty closet for something to wear, almost my entire closet was packed away for the six month tour. All I had left behind were the clothes and shoes and accessories that wouldn't fit in my suitcases.

Finally, I grabbed a random black tshirt and white mini shorts. I threw my hair into a messy bun and put on some lip gloss. That was about as good as I was going to look for 3:00 in the morning.

I went downstairs, and everyone was already down there. They all seemed as tired as I did, except for Amber, who seemed to be bouncing off the wall.

After we had all eaten, we got onto the tour bus, which was huge.

There were ten beds, which was perfect as there were nine of us. There was a long couch, a 36' flatscreen on the wall, and a small kitchen area. A bathroom was on the other side, and there was plenty of space, even for nine people.

"Wow" Amber finally managed to gasp, and we all laughed.

Soon, everyone was settled and we started driving away from our flat.

"Goodbye! See you in six months!" Amber yelled, waving to the house.

These next six months would be awesome. We wouldn't be home until February 5th, and I already had everything figured out. Amber would have a tutor from September 25th until February 1st, and she would go back to school on February 10th. We had plenty of food and clothes, and we were perfectly ready.

*

*

*

It was 5:15, exactly 15 hours since we woke up, and 14 hours since we had left. We were already in New York, our first destination. The boys would have a concert here tomorrow.

"We are going to sleep in a hotel, as we will be in New York for a week" Louis told everyone, and everyone cheered. The bus was fun, but the beds were cramped, and a little more room would be nice.

We stopped at Holiday Inn, and all picked out outfits for the week.

We walked in, The boys in disguises that were pretty dumb. (Example: Harru was wearing sunglasses and a fake mustache, they didnt have time to pick better disguises) and Heidi, Elise and I checked everyone in. We all about cracked up when the Woman at the desk gave them funny looks.

We went up to our rooms (the boys in one, the girls in another)

Amber really wanted to sleep with Heidi, she loves her so much. I wouldn't have minded if it didnt mean I would have to sleep with Elise. I threw up in my mouth thinking about it, and Elise didnt look too happy either. (Or maybe that was about sharing a room with a ten year old, Elise is such a spaz!) Heidi took one look at our faces, sighed and told her that she couldn't. I mouthed Heidi a silent thank you.

We all wanted to go swimming in the pool, so we got ready.

My swimsuit: white lace strapless

Heidi's swimsuit: blue bikini with white polka dots

Amber's swimsuit: pink bikini with little flowers that I brought for her when we went to Florida

Elise's swimsuit: black strapless with tiny pink stripes.

I had to admit, Elise looked good in her swimsuit.

We met the boys down at the pool, and we swam until we decided to sit in the hot tub. We talked and relaxed until a lifeguard told us to get out.

"Why?" Elise asked boldly. Man, that was one thing I admired about her. I would never talk back to someone like that. As much as I didn't like her, I wished I had that quality.

"Uh, it's 11:30? The pools closed" he said, and the boys groaned.

"We're going to be really tired for our show tomorrow!" Niall groaned, and we got out right away.

I took a quick shower and threw on my PINK Victoria's Secret sweat pants and a black cami and went to say good night to Harry.

"You look so good even in your pajamas" he said, and I laughed. I hugged him and went back into my room. Amber was already fast asleep, the day must've finally worn her out. I was out like a light in two seconds.

__________________________

Ok.

I'm going to stop telling you guys a date, because I keep uploading chapters before then, and then if I can't I get stressed out, lol.

This chapter was kind of filler, and I'm sorry haha :)

I'm thinking of changing my user name it will be one of the three.

A: kayla_1D

B: kaylastyles13

C: harryandkayla_

Vote so I know which one to do! If I don't get votes I will just pick one and you will see then, lol :)

Love youuuuu

~Kayla <3