16~ Code Names and Escape

Bri's POV:

I tried calling Heidi, it went straight to voicemail. Same with Niall. Their phones must've died. Of course.

I started pacing around, even though it was pointless. They already missed the bus.

Niall's POV:

We're sitting in the police station. Heidi's really scared and I don't blame her.

"So you've ran into a little bit of trouble" the cop said.

"I'm sorry officer..... Fredward" I said, and Heidi giggled.

"Theft is a serious crime...........?" Officer Fredward asked, clearly wondering my name.

I couldn't tell him my real name. Well, then again, maybe I could get let out. No. I can't just get out easy all the time because I'm Niall Horan. I will need to make a name up."

"My name is..... Carter Jacobs" I said, and Heidi gave me a weird look.

"Just play along. Don't use your real name" I whispered when Fredward's back was turned and she nodded.

Everyone already knows about Heidall, the ship name the fans gave us. I just don't want the cop to somehow make connections.

"And what is your name, miss?" He asked Heidi.

"I'm Claire Kelly" she said right away, and I was impressed.

"Alright, Carter, Claire. We will need to talk to your parents. Type their numbers in" Fredward said.

Great. He has me there. I can't call my mom, and Heidi can't call hers.

"We don't know their numbers" Heidi said abruptly.

"Yeah, your right Claire" I said. Thank gosh it was her I was with. No one else would handle this as well as she is.

"We will look them up" Fredward said, and Claire broke in yet again.

"The reason we don't know our parents numbers is because our parents are dead" she said, sounding like it was perfectly the truth.

"Its all true" I said, but I didnt sound like Heidi did. I sounded like I was lying, which I was.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Claire. You know, I will let you off this time, but you need to return Gregory's license. If I ever hear about you doing this again from ANYBODY, you will be in trouble. Got it?" Fredward asked.

We were being let off that easy. Wow.

"Thank you" Heidi said, shaking his hand. I did the same back.

He had towed our car behind his, so it was here. I climbed into the drivers seat and Heidi slid into the passengers. I checked the time on the radio clock. 11:44 pm. We definitely missed the bus. I grabbed my phone, and it somehow turned on. I had one tiny bit of power left, probably enough to call Harry.

"Niall where are you?!" He screamed into the phone.

"Claire and I got into a bit of trouble" I said.

"Claire?"

"Oh yeah, that was Heidi's code name. Now listen. My phone will die any minute, so I need you to tell me where you guys are. And get the driver to stop." I instructed.

"We are in Atlanta. We can get the driver to stop, but only if you can make it by 3:00 am" Harry said.

"Great, thanks!" I said.

"Your welcome. Code names? Trouble? You better be prepared to tell me everything when you return!" He said.

"I will. Bye"

I hugged Heidi and started driving. We had to get out of Florida in the next four hours.

I stopped at a Kwik Trip for some Gatorade. I got myself a blue and Heidi's favorite, purple.

"Thanks!" She said, popping it open.

We were on our way, and if we didnt make it we were stuck.

Bri's POV:

Harry just told me that they would be here soon. I'm so relieved.

Everyone's so quiet, and Elise is glaring at me. I stick my tongue out at her.

"Nice" she said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my phone. I scrolled through my twitter mentions, which I got over 50,000 of a day. Many were sweet, but some were begging me to get Harry to follow them, or me to follow them. Their desperation makes me laugh, really. I go over to Elise's profile, which has the verified checkmark on it. Yeah, because everyone wants to pretend to be you, I thought. I scrolled through some stuff and turned it off. I was ready for some sleep.

__________________________

Ugh short chapter!!!! Sorry, I didnt update like at all this weekend.

The snow is finally starting to melt here! Yay :)

<3~Kayla