17~ Rivers and Hospital Trips

*FOUR MONTHS LATER*

Bri's POV:

I sat back at our flat, scrolling through Netflix. It had been a long six months of tours, tiredness and not being able to do much, and I was more than happy to be home. I heard something coming from Liam's room. Liam, Harry and Elise came out.

"I'm sorry, Elise, but we have an interview today!" Liam explained, looking tired.

"What interview? Why can't I come with you? Your only so famous because of me, you know!" Elise exclaimed.

If Liam didnt give me that helpless look he just had, I would've snorted and turned away. Elise hasn't done anything to make him more famous, except make tabloids wonder if he's dating a "punk rocker chick". If it weren't for Liam's sake, I wouldn't help at all.

"Lets go to the park, guys" Heidi said, and Liam mouthed us a silent thank you. We climbed into my convertible and drove to the San Diego park. Relaxing would be good. The lads were at their interview, and Amber was with her friend Delle. Speaking of Amber, it was August 19th, and summer ended on September 2nd. I would have to sign her up for school soon.

We turned into a parking space and climbed out, grabbing our lunch and sitting on the bridge. It was a small, wooden bridge, that was above a fourteen foot deep river.

"This is really nice" I said, leaning on my back and eating my banana.

"Don't you need to sign Amber up for school soon?" Heidi asked, grabbing an orange.

"Yeah, the deadline is August 25th. Then I need to take her to her open house, and soon I won't be with her every day anymore" I said, sighing. I hated it when summer ended and I had to send Amber back to school.

"Amber's ten, right?" Elise asked, and I was shocked. Elise had been silent, and I forgot she was with us.

"Yes.." I said, wondering what point she was trying to make.

"Won't this be her last year of elementary?" She asked.

"Oh wow.... Yeah!" I said, frozen. I completely forgot that she was in fifth grade. Next year she would go to middle school, and I would probably cry my eyes out as she climbed into a bus full of bigger kids to a bigger school............

Luckily, Heidi changed the subject before I started to cry. "I hate it when summer ends, even if the lowest it ever gets is 60 degrees".

In California its never cold, but winter still sucks to us, because all we hear about is how cold it is in other states. My cousin Carly lives in Minnesota, but comes down to her California house in the winter. That house is right next door to my old one. Great. When she comes down in October I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do.

*

*

*

"Elise, your so shallow. You did not make Liam anymore famous!" I exclaimed, angry. We had just gone two hours without any fights, and now here we were.

"Of course I did. Unlike you and Heidi. You both just make them look bad" Elise said, and I gasped. Harry and I weren't like that. We didnt make our relationship too public, and not many magazines knew about us. We didnt do any kinds of PDA in public, unlike Elise and Liam. Well, Elise kind of forces Liam to, she just loves the attention of the paparazzi, and loves getting a new magazine with a picture of she and Liam "mashing" on the cover.

"At least Harry and I don't seek the attention out of everyone" I said smoothly, and Elise looked taken aback. She was an attention hog and didnt even know it.

"I've always hated you, Brianna!" She yelled, getting angry.

"I have much more reason to hate you! You nearly killed me, for Pete's sake! Unlike you though, I managed to get over it!" I yelled, and Heidi looked like she didnt know who's side to take.

"Guys, can't we please just forget about it? Its ruining our day" she said quietly, and Elise looked at her. Believe me, if looks could kill, Heidi would be dead.

"Heidi, you stay out of this. I know your trying to defend your little BFF, but nobody can stop me!" She yelled, moving towards me. I backed up, grabbing the end of the bridge since I couldn't move anywhere else. Suddenly, Elise had an evil grin on her face as she shoved me, breaking the railing. The last thing I remembered hearing was Heidi screaming, then I hit the water.

Heidi's POV:

I stood there in shock, looking at the broken bridge, refusing to believe that my best friend was shoved through it.

"Elise...." I trailed off, and she turned to me, looking pale and shocked.

"I-I didnt mean to!" She exclaimed, hyperventilating.

"It doesn't matter! That water is deep and she can't swim!" I yelled, running down to the riverbank, since Bri hadn't come up. Soon, I saw her struggling and spitting water. I threw my iPhone out of my pocket and jumped in, grabbing her.

"Bri! Are you ok?" I asked, and she shivered, her lips blue, and didnt talk.

I rushed back to the shore, layed her gently on the sand and grabbed my phone, calling Harry.

"Heidi? What's up?" He asked, sounding rushed.

"Sorry to interrupt, Harry. But Elise went mad and shoved Bri off the bridge. She was underwater and isn't responding" I said, in a hurry. We as to get Bri to the hospital.

"Can you come pick us up? Our car doesn't have enough gas to get to the hospital" I said, and Harry told me he was already on his way. He's so sweet, great for Bri.

It only felt like two minutes later when Harry, Niall and Zayn pulled up, and we rushed Bri into the car and sped our way to the hospital.

__________________________

I haven't updated in two weeks wut

Sorry guys, I've been really busy with the end of the school year coming and all that crud, ill try to update more :)