20~ School and Phones

Bri's POV:

"Goodbye Amber! Ill miss you!" I yelled, hugging Amber tightly. Today's her first day of school and ill miss her so much, just like I do every time she starts school again.

"Bye Bri!" She yelled, climbing onto the bus with her friends, everyone waving to parents, older siblings and friends.

I walked back to the flat and flopped into the couch, grabbing my iPhone out of my pocket. I went onto twitter, where I had almost a thousand mentions, like I do every day. Their fans are so sweet, but I get some haters, but I really don't care. I decided to reply to a few fans tweets.

ilovebriandharry: @BriannaKelly how's your day??

@BriannaKelly: @ilovebriandharry I'm great! Thank you!

As I was about to turn off my phone, I got a text from a number I didnt know. A private number. Hopefully fans aren't getting my phone number somehow.

as soon as I read the text, I scream.

"Harry!" I yell, running up the stairs three at a time. I burst into Harry's room.

"Harry!" I yelled, jumping into his bed.

"Bri? What's up?" He asked, sitting up and flipping his hair. I had to smile, he looks so cute when he wakes up.

"Look at what a private number sent me on my phone!" I exclaimed, handing him my iPhone and watched his face turn from groggy to shocked.

RESTRICTED: say goodbye to Harry, Brianna.

"Who do you think this could be?" He asked, clearly as shocked as I was.

"I-I don't k-know!" I yelled, shaking now. Harry opened his arms and I fell into them.

"Shh. Its probably just a prank. Don't worry" Harry said, rubbing my back as I sobbed.

"I don't want you to get hurt" I whispered, starting to calm down. I sat up and smiled weakly at Harry.

"No one will. Don't worry, its probably a nasty prank" he said, getting up. We went downstairs and told everyone else what was going on.

"Its probably just a prank" Liam said, agreeing with Harry.

"Its a restricted number, we have no clue who it could be!" Niall argued back, and we started talking about it.

"I'll block the number, and the whole thing will go away" I said, grabbing my phone and blocking it.
*
*
*
"AAAAUGHH!" I screamed, dropping my phone. Harry came running up to me.

"Are you ok?! Who's hurt?" He yelled frantically, and all I could do was point at the phone that was laying on the carpet.

RESTRICTED: I could hurt you both, Harry and Brianna.

"I thought you blocked it!" He exclaimed, picking up my phone.

"I did! But they're back!" I exclaimed, unable to believe this.

"Well lets go to the store and get you a new number. A new phone, too, just in case" Harry said, and I nodded. We drove to the verizon store and played on the phones since there was a long wait.

"This is extremely difficult" Harry exclaimed, playing geometry dash.

"I can help the next people" a cashier said and Harry and I bolted up there. We've been waiting for an hour.

"How may I help you?" A woman named Anna asked, staring at Harry.

"We need two new iPhones, one yellow and one pink" Harry told her. While we were waiting we decided what phones we were going to get.

"Coming right up!" Anna said perkily and Harry and I stood at the counter waiting.

"I really hope this works" I said tiredly, worrying that even switching out phones won't work.

Soon we were on our way with our phones, and two LightProof cases for them. I was programming Heidi and Niall's contacts when I remembered something.

Heidi's birthday!

"Crud, Heidi's birthday is in two weeks" I said, mad that I forgot. I've just had so much going on I don't remember anything.

"We'll think of some way to suprise her" Harry said, and we went to pick up Amber from school. As we turned into the parking lot I already saw Amber waiting for us.

Alone.

Wow, normally she was surrounded by friends. Its super unusual to see her alone.

"How was your first day of school?" I asked as Amber climbed into the backseat.

"Fine"

"Just fine?"I pressed. Normally she went on and on until you just stopped listening, and just nodded to make her at least think you were listening. But not today.

She just nodded again. Ok then.

As soon as we got home, I threw my old phone in the trash. I wanted nothing to do with it.

As I prepared dinner, I thought of everything I had going on. Heidi's birthday, these messages, and obviously something going on with Amber.

How am I going to handle all of this?

__________________________
Suspense :)

Comment any suspects it could be! It could be fans, main characters, even another member of the band.

JUST GUESS!! :) I want to see who might get it right. Its pretty easy to guess if your paying attention to the book:)

The first person to guess gets a shoutout!

~Kayla <3