7~ Moving in

*one week later*

Amber's POV:

"Bri, please tell me what the suprise is!" I exclaimed. I hate suprises, even good ones.

"You just need to wait and find out" she said, a gleam in her eye. I groaned and looked outside, then realized we just passed or house.

"Bri? Home is that way"

"Amber, just don't ask any questions!" She exclaimed, speeding past our neighbourhood.

I really wondered where we were going. Maybe we were going to hang out with One Direction again. I was immediatly the most popular girl in camp when I told everyone about my day with One Direction. They were so jealous, except the few who don't like them.

Three days ago, they followed me on instagram. I went from 200 followers to 200,00 in five minutes, then went to 550,000 followers after Harry, Zayn and Liam posted pictures of me with them, and tagged me in them. Its cool being instagram famous, but all people comment on my pictures is "how do you get them to follow you?" Or "why were you with them?" And the occasional hate, but that's ok..

Finally, Bri was slowing down the car. We pulled into a huge looking...flat? I think that's what it's called. The yard has a huge pool, a trampoline and a playground. Awesome!

Bri and I walked inside, and it was dead quiet.

"Bri?" I asked, and she shushed me, and suddenly I heard five boys yell.

"SUPRISE!" They hollered, all running out and ticking me.

At first I was super overwhelmed, I didnt even know who these people were. Cousins from somewhere far away or something....?

Then, I saw Zayn's black hair and realized who I was with.

I was speechless. I felt myself start to fall, but Niall caught me.

"Hey amber!" He exclaimed, and I giggled, tickling him.

"What am I doing here?" I asked, realizing I still sounded spacey.

"Follow us!" Liam yelled, running with us trailing behind him, and opened a door. What I saw made my jaw drop.

This room- was better than my room at my house. The queen sized bed had a white comforter with a black butterfly on it, and matching black and white throw pillows. The carpet was black and shiny, and a white rug with black polka dots was on the floor. A white desk with silver legs stood in the corner, with a white MacBook on too. There was a window seat, which had a white cushion with black tribal patterns, and black throw pillows. The walls were bright white, with pictures of my family, friends and One Direction all over them. In another corner sat two black beanbags, and a 36 inch flat screen TV, with a white wii and over 100 wii games. I almost fainted again.

"Oh...My....Gosh" I said, and everyone laughed.

"Is this my room for when I visit?"

"That's the best part!" Bri exclaimed. "We're living here!"

I screamed as loud as I could, ran on the bed, and blacked out.

BRIANNA'S POV.

"Is she ok?" Harry asked, concerned.

"She'll be ok" I said softy, tucking her in.

"WHO WANTS FOOD?!" Niall yelled, and I followed. Crazy boy.

"Hey, Heidi should be here any minute" I said, checking my phone. We've invited her over everyday this week, and I saw Niall's cheeks turn red.

"Does someone have a crushy-wushy?" I yelled in a baby voice, and he reddened again.

"NO" he exclaimed, which totally meant yes.

As we ate Nandos, I heard the doorbell ring. I went to let Heidi in. She looked amazing, as usual. She had curled her hair, and she wore a pair of skinny jeans, Seafoam green uggs and a seafoam green see-through button up with a white tanktop underneath.

"You look awesome!" I exclaimed, and she giggled, thanking me.

We were all talking, when suddenly Amber ran in.

"ohmygoshheyheidihaveyouheardbriandiliveherenowandmyroomisawesome!" She yelled, and we cracked up.

As soon as amber was out of earshot, Heidi whispered in my ear, "how is she taking this whole thing?"

"Well its different. She's going to be extremely popular when everyone finds out!" I exclaimed. "Did I even tell you how instagram famous she is?"

I, too, was getting quite famous online. I had one million followers on instagram, and 900,000 on twitter. Word got out that Harry and I were together, and I was bombarded with feed-people asking me if we were serious, haters, etc-

"Its a bit overwhelming actually" I sighed, sinking back into my chair. "And it may happen to you, when Niall asks you out!" I said, winking.

"I hope he does so much! Bri, I really like him!" She whispered.

"I know, and he likes you too, he's Mr. Blushycheeks whenever your name is brought up!" I said, laughing along with Heidi.

I love niall and Heidi, and they're perfect for eachother, and I know things will start happening soon, I just know it.

__________________________

Sorry, its been about a week since my last update! Normally this will never happen, but I've been really busy.

QOTD: what do you think of amber? Would you be as excited as her?

Next chapter will be up by Friday, I promise!

<3~ Kayla