You Are Strong

JOSHUA CHAPTER 17

Memory Verses

          And Joshua spoke to the house of Joseph—to Ephraim and Manasseh—saying, “You are a great people and have great power; you shall not have only one lot, but the mountain country shall be yours. Although it is wooded, you shall cut it down, and its farthest extent shall be yours; for you shall drive out the Canaanites, though they have iron chariots and are strong.”
Joshua 17:17‭-‬18 NKJV

God's Word

      As Christians we knew that we are children of God, but sometimes we forget that we are also strong people.
     The reason that we cannot face trials is because of what we look at ourselves. Sometimes the main word that we confess is "I can't", and then we shall be weakened by that word and negativity comes.
        God is with us, and do not forget that. The things that we cannot do, God can do. He is able to give us strength to do the things that we need to do, to face something we cannot confront and to overcome adversaries of our lives.
         You are strong enough to face trial as long as you have the Lord, you are strong enough for the task that God had entrusted to you for He will not give it unless He already prepared it. You are also strong enough to achieve the goal that you have in your life. You are strong enough because God is your Strength.

         I can do all things through Christ, Who strengthens me.
                   Philippians 4:13

God's Character

      He is my Strength

God's Promises

      He will strengthen me

Life Application

       I will look myself strong and can do anything because of Christ Who gives me strength.