Intercede For Sinners

EXODUS CHAPTER 32

Memory Verses

   Then Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Oh, these people have committed a great sin, and have made for themselves a god of gold! Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written.”
Exodus 32:31‭-‬32 NKJV

God's Word

    God makes a contract to Moses for him to multiply, but He will erase the people of Israel. It is because of the great sin that Israel had been commited.
    Moses makes an intercession for them, and at the second time he asked for forgiveness for the people of Israel, he is willing to give his own life just for the sake of his people.

    Maybe we experienced to see Christians that are very stiff-necked but we must not judge over them for it isthem, ford who judge His people.
    What we must do for them is to make an intercession like what Moses did. Those people are not perfect like us. We are all sinners and worthy of His punishment, but despite of it He still love us and gave His One and only Son for us yo be redeemed.
    Even our Lord Jesus Christ makes an intercession for others.

Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” And they divided His garments and cast lots.
Luke 23:34 NKJV

   Let us give love even though they didn't. Let us pray for those people who chose to live in sin. For our intercession makes a difference. The change is in the hands of God.

God's Character

  He is God of Change

God's Promises

  He will hearken my prayers

Life Application

   I will intercede for my brethren and for those people who fall in sin

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...