Give According to God's Blessings

DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 16

Memory Verse

      Every man shall  give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord your God which He has given you.
Deuteronomy 16:17 NKJV

God's Word

      Giving is a very big part of our lives. Because God is the first that gave us everything, even His one and only Son.
      We shall give as we are able according the blessings that we've been received from God. As Christians, we are a blessed people of the Lord and we must learn how to give.
      The Tithes, Offerings, Pledges, and Own Will Offerings must always give to support the ministries of our church. And the church will have a mission and programs to give to those who are in needs, especially for them to receive the Gospel.
      When God touches your heart to give, give it with all your heart for He wants you to become empty so that He will fill you again with a great blessing that He prepared.
      The most important blessing that we've been receive from the Lord is the salvation that we had and it is also the most important blessing that we must share to everyone.
       Salvation is a gift from God on which the Christians are accountable to share it. We must give this blessing to everyone.

God's Character

    He is my Salvation

God's Promises

    He will bless me to give

Life Application

    I will give according to God's blessings in me