No Inheritance

NUMBERS CHAPTER 26

Memory Verse

   Now those who were numbered of them were twenty-three thousand, every male from a month old and above; for they were not numbered among the other children of Israel, because there was no inheritance given to them among the children of Israel.
Numbers 26:62 NKJV

God's Word

    Only the tribe of Levi has no inheritance to be received. Because God had chosen them for a service, and God Himself is their Inheritance.

    “The priests, the Levites—all the tribe of Levi—shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel; they shall eat the offerings of the Lord made by fire, and His portion. Therefore they shall have no inheritance among their brethren; the Lord is their inheritance, as He said to them."
Deuteronomy 18:1‭-‬2 NKJV

    Men was always having their needs and wants. But in serving God, we must deny our own needs and wants, but rather we must know what God's will is?
    Most of God's servants, especially those who belong in the five fold ministries, the Pastors, Prophets, Evangelists, Teachers and Apostles gave up their job or profession just to serve God and His people.
    Truly, it is hard to give up something that gives life to you. But for God's servants, it is the Lord whom they serve are their lives.
    So that, even though they gave up everything to God. God shall be their Inheritance and will surely bless them.
    If God calls you, you must respond and accept that, for He will do amazing things in your life. If God is your Inheritance, then, there is no way that you will become lack of anything.

God's Character

    He is my Inheritance

God's Promises

    He will not let me lack of anything that I need

Life Application

     I will always trust God for everything