Look To Jesus

EXODUS CHAPTER 6

Memory Verse

    “Go back to Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, and tell him to let the people of Israel leave his country.” “But Lord !” Moses objected. “My own people won’t listen to me anymore. How can I expect Pharaoh to listen? I’m such a clumsy speaker! ”
Exodus 6:11‭-‬12 NLT

God's Word

    Moses had been discouraged by his people. So that he makes an objection to God when he was required to speak to Pharaoh.

   Many Christians nowadays doesn't look to the Word of God, they look much upon the people of the church and became reason to be discouraged.
  Then, if they have discouraged of what they hear and see, they will go to another church and will experience the same situation again and again. They will never grow spiritually since they are not focusing themselves in the Lord.
    When I was a beginner in my Christian life, I have a belief that if you are a Christian, you are holy. But I always saw some people in the church that are like unbelievers.
    But one Sunday, our Bishop preaches the Word about "Looking Unto Jesus". 

    We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Because of the joy awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God’s throne.
Hebrews 12:2 NLT

    Since that day I understand the reason why I am in the church. I must be a good example if there is no one, I will give correction if there's something wrong and I will be an encouragement if there's someone discouraged.
    It is the Lord who chose us, and He wants us to bear fruits. And let it remain.

     You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name.
John 15:16 NLT

    There is no perfect church, nor perfect people. God alone is Perfect.
Then the more I received discouragement the more I will share the Word of encouragement.

    Look around be distressed
    Look within and be depressed
    Look to Jesus and be at rest

God'S Character

    He is Perfect

God's Promises

   He will always give me strength and encouragement to do His will

Life Application

   I will always look to the One Who is Perfect, and that is my Lord Jesus Christ

For Your Support:

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...