The Veil

EXODUS CHAPTER 26

Memory Verse

   And you shall hang the veil from the clasps. Then you shall bring the ark of the Testimony in there, behind the veil. The veil shall be a divider for you between the holy place and the Most Holy.
Exodus 26:33 NKJV

God's Word

   Veil
      : something that covers or hides something else

    The veil is a divider for us between the Holy Place and the Most Holy. It is because not all men are holy to enter the Most Holy where the Presence of God dwells. Only the Priests whose pure in heart will enter that place less they will die.
    Because of our Lord Jesus Christ, his death on the cross made a way for us to enter the Most Holy. The veil had been torn. And anyone can enter now the Most Holy place.

    And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split
Matthew 27:50‭-‬51 NKJV

   Veil symbolizes the things that separated us from God. Sometimes the reason why we cannot encounter the Lord is because of such things that stole our time for God.
   We cannot overcome such things unless we surrender ourselves to the One who tore the veil, and that is Christ.

    Nevertheless, when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
II Corinthians 3:16 NKJV

    Online gaming is one of my weaknesses, that makes me fall in my Christian life. I always think of how to become stronger in the games than in my Christian life. Till I saw myself already separated from God because of giving my whole time for that gaming. Then, I decided to surrender it even I waste my money as for my game characters to become much stronger. And I see that all of what I have done through that game are all in vain. The veil in my eyes was torn and I saw the importance of God's presence in my life.

  Because of Christ, we can enter now the Most Holy by giving our lives to God. Let Him reign upon us.

God's Character

    He is the Most Holy

God's Promises

    He will let me enter His Presence daily

Life Application

   I will always surrender myself to God and let Him reign upon me

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...