Be Fruitful and Increase

GENESIS CHAPTER 35

Memory Verses

Genesis 35:11
And God said to him, "I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will come from your body.

Genesis 35:12
The land I gave to Abraham and Isaac I also give to you, and I will give this land to your descendants after you."

God's Word

God's kingdom will expand if we continue to obey Him by becoming productive and multiplying. To be fruitful means to be transformed, to recognize that we are already God's sons and daughters. It is fruitful to do what is right and good.

And because we have transformed, we can share God's goodness with others, and they will become a part of God's kingdom. And the good news of Jesus Christ, our Lord, will shine upon you, and many will believe that God is with us because of the new life you have shown them.

And we must continue to grow so that we do not revert to our former selves. Spiritual growth improves every aspect of our lives. For it is written in Matthew 6:33, "Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you."

God will undoubtedly multiply us through a changed life and increase us in all ways. Entrust ourselves to God. Allow him to rule and see what happens. Be fruitful and increase.

God's Character
He is God of Multiplication

God's Promises

He will make me fruitful and increase me.

Life Application
I will continually increase my faith in God and become more fruitful.

Life ApplicationI will continually increase my faith in God and become more fruitful

For Your Support:

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you