Christian Journey

NUMBERS CHAPTER 33

Memory Verse

     These are the journeys of the children of Israel, who went out of the land of Egypt by their armies under the hand of Moses and Aaron.
Numbers 33:1 NKJV

God's Word

     Journey
          : an act of traveling from one place to another

     If we could read the journey of the Israelites from Egypt to the way to the Promised Land, we shall see the different situation that they had faced.
     And as a Christian, we must know that our life is a journey. It is not easy to become Christian. We must be Christians in the mouth, but not in the heart and also not in the act.
      As we go through our Christian Journey, we shall truly experience persecution, hardships and various circumstances for just obeying our Lord Jesus Christ. But despite those trials, it is very joyful to be with Christ, for the moment that you had received the trials in your Christian Journey, God will give you strength to overcome it and He will even show His great power upon your life. We must rely on God. I see that the Christian life is the very exciting journey.

   For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.  For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?
Matthew 16:25‭-‬26 NKJV

    Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
Matthew 16:24 NKJV
http://bible.com/114/mat.16.24.NKJV

God's Character

    He is Always Present

God's Promises

     He will always be with me in my journey

Life Application

    I will always trust God upon my Christian Journey