Life Testimony

DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 2

Memory Verse

     This day I will begin to put the dread and fear of you upon the nations under the whole heaven, who shall hear the report of you, and shall tremble and be in anguish because of you.
Deuteronomy 2:25 NKJV

God's Word

     What God had done in our lives will be our living testimony. So that, anyone who may hear will believe and have fear of God.
     What you have been shared with others shall be go throughout others also. Because someone will surely share the testimony that you have passed on to them.
      Many people know me, but many of them, I don't even know who they are, but what I always heard of them is that I am the one who is in the church. And some leaders told me that others had been blessed because of my life testimony.
     It is true that when you started to serve the Lord, then many people will appreciate you. Because you became a blessing for them, you're the one who brings salvation for every family because of what the Lord had done in your life.
     Your life testimony will bear witness that Jesus Christ our Lord is alive. Everyone who hears about you will remember that God loves them.

God's Character

    He is Alive

God's Promises

    He will use me for others to believe in Him

Life Application

     I will continually testify what God had done in my life. And one day it will be a book to be read by many.