twenty-three

"Wait what? why did she said that?!" Taeil whispered-yelled as Taeyong just shrugs.

"I don't know.., That's what Jackson told me." Taeyong said as he took a glance towards Hwayoung who's eyes were looking to the front, as the teacher was explaining something.

It's been 2 months, and Hwayoung didn't mentioned about Wonho at all. But Taeyong and Taeil knows that somehow, she wanted to talk about him, it's just she is being hard-headed.

"You know, Minhyuk told me the Prince is suffering." Taeil said and Taeyong widen his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"It's true that he really has feelings for a human."

•••

Hwayoung shuts the locker as she was looking at her papers. As she was looking up, Hwayoung frowns to see someone familiar though the crowds.

There she could see Wonho standing while staring at Hwayoung.

"Wonho?" Hwayoung mumbled as she blinks a few times. She was about to go after him when she felt a hand on her shoulder, making her to jump.

"Hwayoung...?" Taeyong softly called and Hwayoung turn to him as she was frowning.

"What's wrong? You look pale.., Are you okay?" This time, it was Taeyong's turn to frown.

"I'm okay.., C'mon." Hwayoung said, pulling Taeyong away, going to their next class. They both went to their class, sitting next to each other.

"Look who's coming in..," Taeyong teased, looking at a direction. Hwayoung follows where Taeyong is looking at, and she saw Jackson kind of rushing his way to their classroom.

"Why does he look like he is in a hurry?"

"Because he IS in a hurry." Taeil answered behind. Jackson came into the classroom, his eyes already onto Hwayoung.

"Hwayoung-ah! I need your help!" Jackson whispered-yelled. Hwayoung looks at him weirdly.

"why are you whispering?" Hwayoung chuckled.

"It's about our world." Taeyong said and Hwayoung widen her eyes, understanding why Jackson whispered.

"what's wrong?" Hwayoung asked as Jackson looks at Taeyong.

"Is it about the party?" Taeil asked from behind.

"What party?" Hwayoung asked as she looks at the 3 guys.

•••

Hwayoung frowns as she listened to Taeyong, explaining about the party. It was one of the royals party, Jackson needs a companion and of course everyone was invited, including Taeyong and Taeil, even Wonho's family was invited.

"Wait, so Jackson needed someone to accompany him for the party?" Hwayoung raise her eyebrow and Taeyong nodded.

"Can't he just go by himself?"

"Hwayoung-ah, he is a prince. Same goes to Wonho himself." Taeyong smiled softly and Hwayoung sighs.

"You too." Hwayoung pouted and Taeyong widen his eyes.

"No, I'm not."

"But your family is from a royal family too."

"But I don't want to be a prince. My older brother will be one." This time, it was turn Taeyong's turn to pout, makig Hwayoung to laugh.