nineteen

"Guess who's back?" Jackson said, making Hwayoung to look at him directly.

"And who might that be?"

"IKON."

Hwayoung looks at Jackson for awhile then back to her books.

"I heard they are having the same schedules again." Taeil said this time, making Hwayoung to sigh.

"Holy shit! It's them! They are here!" Jackson whispered-yelled and Hwayoung frowns, look at the lecture hall.

"Where?"

"I can smell them, they are closer!" Jackson said nervously and Hwayoung chuckles looking at him.

"And why are you so nervous?"

"Because they are... strong looking!"

"Hmm so? You are strong too!" Hwayoung said reassuring him, making Jackson so smile alittle. As Jackson was about to continue, his eyes shifted towards the lecture entrance, his eyes then shifted towards his books in one glance.

Hwayoung saw where he looked at, and she turns her head towards the entrance, they were there, looking the lecture theatre.

Hanbin's eyes again caught Hwayoung's gaze. Unexpectedly, he smiled at her. They then made thier way to thier seats.

"Did he just...?" Hwayoung mumbled to herself as she shakes her head, maybe he was smiling to someone else.

•••

"Ms Lee!"

The professor called Hwayoung, she quickly took out her mask.

Hwayoung went towards where the Professor was standing. "Yes Professor?"

"Pass this to the guys behind there." The Professor said, and as Hwayoung made eye contact with the Professor, his eyes were glowing red.

"Okayyy.." Hwayoung nods her head slowly, looking at him weirdly, making her way towards where the last row was sitting.

She then realised that IKON was the only one sitting the last row, and Hanbin was the first one sitting in the corner.

"Here." Hwayoung said simply, handing the papers to him. Thier hands suddenly made contact.

"Thank, Hwayoung." Hanbin said, trying to make eye contact with Hwayoung, and she saw him.

"Yeah.." Hwayoung mumbled, then making her way quickly towards her seat.

"Hey, they are acting weird. The professor too." Hwayoung said towards Taeyong. He stared at the Professor then to find out that he was under a spell by someone, which he knows who it is.

"Yeah, very weird.." Taeyong frowns. The lecture continued smoothly and soon, it was over.

"Finally, it's over!" Jackson cheered, Hwayoung just chukles at him. As Hwayoung was going to wear her mask, someone called her.

"Hwayoung!"

It was one of the IKON members, Chanwoo.

"Yes?"

"C-can you lent me your notes..?" Chanwoo awkwardly asked, as his other friends were staring at him. Taeyong, who was staring quietly, saw what's coming. But it was too late.