six

"Is she asleep?" Shownu asked as he peered onto Hwayoung who was sleeping on Wonho's arms comfortably.

"Yeah.." Wonho whispered as he glances towards Hwayoung. They brought her back to their house, Wonho placed her in his room, tugging his blanket towards her.

"One of us should stay here," Kihyun said and Wonho volunteered.

"Wonho, you know you have things to settle." Kihyun folded his arms and Wonho sighs. He then looks at the sleeping Hwayoung.

"Take care of her."

"We know," Hyungwon said simply and Wonho looks at Hwayoung one last time, before disappearing.

The rest of the guys look at the sleeping Hwayoung. "Now what should we tell her when she's awake?"

•••

"Omg, my head hurts," Hwayoung mumbled as she opens her eyes. Realizing that her surrounding is unfamiliar, she then thinks for awhile, sitting on the unfamiliar bed.

"Looks like you are awake." A deep voice said, making Hwayoung to jump a little. Changkyun was leaning against the door, watching her for awhile.

"Who are you? And where am I?" Hwayoung said while looking around, looking at each one of the things on the room. A closet, mirror, a king size bed. Is this his room?

"It's Wonho's room." Changkyun answered, reading Hwayoung's mind, the clueless Hwayoung just nodded.

"Wait. Wonho's?!?" Hwayoung widens her eyes, suddenly thinking afar.

"Chill. He saw you sleeping outside your shop and decided to take you home. He slept in the living room just for your sake." Changkyun smiled awkwardly and Hwayoung sighs, getting out of the bed.

She glances aside to see her bag, grabbing it quickly, and walk pass Changkyun.

"Woah, where are you going?" Changkyun said behind, but Hwayoung just ignored him. Her thoughts were just to go back home, do her homework.

As she walking fast, she bumped into someone muscular, she looks up to see Shownu, wearing a loose sleeves shirt.

"Where are you going?" Shownu asked and Hwayoung was already by then feel irritated.

"I have to go home, I'm sorry. Thank you for letting me stay here but I really have to go." Hwayoung walked pass him, running down the stairs, to see the other four in the living room.

Her eyes then caught Hyungwon. He then felt eyes on him and it was obvious that he knew it was Hwayoung. Exchanging a few seconds of eye contact, Hwayoung quickly leaves the house, leaving the guys somehow confused.

•••

"Sorry."

It was already the 5th time that Hwayoung keeps on bumping onto kids on the hallway. She always had nightmares about vampires, sometimes seeing her close friends being killed and the people surrounding her, half of it.

But half of her dreams, was about Wonho and his friends, about how she would always hang out with them, which is weird. Really weird.

Hwayoung felt like her body had no strength, till her hands and legs literally gave up, her books all dropped, the sound echoing through the hallway. This didn't happen once.

Everyone literally ignored Hwayoung since it always happens. Hwayoung just scoffs, proud that she didn't make "friends" since all of them are fake.

She just emotionlessly grabbed the books, without even knowing Wonho approaching her.

"Hwayoung? Seriously, you are so clumsy."

Hwayoung looks up to see him looking down at her with a small smile, her eyes began wider, she quickly looks down again, quickly speeding up to pick up her books.

"Hey! What's wrong?"

Hwayoung walked pass him, gripping onto her books quickly, when suddenly, Wonho appeared in front of her, grabbing her shoulders, making Hwayoung gasp in shock, both Wonho and Hwayoung making an intense eye contact.

"This is 10th time you ignored me and the 10th time you always dropped your things. What's going on?" Wonho said, but this time, he was really serious. Hwayoung just gulped, looking at his features. Wonho's eyes were desperately searching for Hwayoung's emotions, his jaw tightens.

"I'm sorry."