fifteen

While holding thier hands together, Hwayoung can feel her sweat sliding on her back, as they approach th entrance of the alcoholic and weed area.

"What the hell is that smell?" Hyungwon whines. The vampires hated weed smell. Thier eyes turns red, that means their vampire instincts automaticly turns on. Thier hearing sensing are really clear.

"Weed." Shownu replied. Hwayoung can feel Wonho's grip tightens as they walked across a red curtain. Hwayoung immediately looks around, everyone was basically was high. The room was in dark blue and lights were flashing across, everywhere. Some students that she recognize were just dancing and grinding in the middle.

"Everyone is high. Woah." Minhyuk looks towards a couple who was eating each others face. Jooheon immediately covered I.M. eyes.

"I can't see!" I.M. whines.

"Parental guidance ahead!" Kihyun said while walking through the crowd.

"Wonho, help me find Lisa.." Hwayoung whispered to Wonho. His eyes immediately turned red as he scan the places. His eyes turned normal and he look towards Hwayoung.

With a second of look, Wonho grabbed Hwayoung in a rush, pushing people out of thier way. Wonho's eyes then found a familiar someone.

"Wonho--

Hwayoung was about to ask Wonho but her eyes then caught attention to a couple. Her eyes quickly widens and she quickly uninterwined her fingers from Wonho's.

Lisa was lying on the ground.

"Omg, Lisa! Lisa wake up! Lisa!" Hwayoung tap her cheeks lightly. Lisa's eyes open slightly. She quickly grabbed her hands. Hwayoung's eyes began to wonder all around Lisa's body to find a few marks on her hands and necks.

"Stay away... from them." Lisa then chokes and Hwayoung frowns.

"Who's them?!?"

"Wol--

At the same time, the other Monsta X members came to find the scene. Minhyuk then look towards Lisa and Hwayoung. He was about to go towards them but Shownu grabbed him.

"Hyung..." Minhyuk's eyes were teary and Shownu quickly brings the blondie outside.

Lisa suddenly started to breath heavily and Hwayoung widens her eyes when Lisa's eyes became wide.

"Lisa?! Fuck! Lisa! Don't you fucking dare play tricks on me! Wake the fuck up!" Hwayoung yelled on her face. Lisa's eyes stays widen.

She then realised that she was gone. Hwayoung just looks at her with widen eyes, her tears just leaving it rolling on her cheeks.

"What the fuck?" Hwayoung mumbled, she was confused. Wonho quickly went to her side, grabbing her shoulders. Hwayoung looks at Wonho.

"Did she... just died?" Hwayoung whispered. Wonho couldn't reply anything but to just give her a hug. Hwayoung just cried onto his chest.

•••

Everyone was there. Everyone was crying during her funeral. Hwayoung was offered to speak to the people about her but she politely refused.

Lisa's parents adored both Hwayoung and Lisa. Both of them were the bestest friends. Hwayoung just soullessly looks at her burial.

Monsta X was at the very back, thier eyes were onto Hwayoung.

"When do we have to tell her that we have to go?" Kihyun said towards Wonho.

"I'll take care of it.." Wonho whispered. His eyes fall onto Minhyuk. It was the first time to see Minhyuk looks soulless. Also the first time to see him cry this much.

"He must really love her.." Jooheon whispered and Wonho just keeps quiet.

Soon the ceremony ended, everyone leaves one by one. Lisa's parents had a word with Hwayoung. Wanting her to have Lisa's things. Hwayoung just nodded.

Then it just leaves Hwayoung and Monsta X but Monsta X was at the back. Hwayoung stared at Lisa's name that was carved at the stone. She removes her own necklace. Grabbing a key, she placed it onto Lisa's grave.

Lisa gave the necklace that was shaped of a keylock on her 15 birthday. The key and the padlock are removeable. Lisa said to her that Hwayoung can remove them when Lisa is gone basically, though she was joking when she said it.

"I'll see you one day. Take care." Hwayoung whispered, turning her heels. Hwayoung did'nt even look back. She then look towards Monsta X who was waiting patiently.

"Ready?" Shownu asked and Hwayoung nodded. Everyone was about to leave but Hwayoung noticed Minhyuk who didn't move a single bit.

"Minhyuk?" Hwayoung called, he turns his head as he wipes his eyes. Hwayoung looks at him for awhile. She removes her necklace and handed it to him.

Minhyuk looks at her hand.

"No, keep it. Its for you." Minhyuk rejected and Hwayoung shakes her head.

"You needed it more than me." Hwayoung replied, making Minhyuk speechless. Without a word, Minhyuk takes the necklace, earning a small smile from Hwayoung.

•••

A month has passed, and Hwayoung moved on from her best friends best. At that same week, more transfered students started to enroll into the school.

A well knowned group called Got7 and NCT enrolled into the school and they were in the same class with Hwayoung. The teacher even forced Hwayoung to tour both of the groups around the school.

And as the days passed, both groups were attached to Hwayoung. As for Monsta X, since then they were watching her closely, thier bond were getting stronger and stronger. Monsta X treated Hwayoung as a family already.

"Another day of boringness." Yugyeom closed the locker loudly. Hwayoung just sighs.

"Why are you sighing?" Jackson perks his head out of his locker.

"Because today is going to be a long day." Hwayoung said in a matter of fact, facing Jackson as he looks at her in a funny way.

Got7 members just laugh at the bickering of Jackson and Hwayoung.

"Noona!" A familiar kid voice shouted afar. Hwayoung turns her head towards Mark who was running towards her.

"Hey buddie!" Hwayoung waved at Mark and she saw NCT members behind him. Hwayoung's eyes was always looking at Ten as he looks really similar like Lisa. Sometimes, she would randomly tear when she saw Ten.

NCT members greeted Got7 members, talking to each other. At the same time, Hwayoung eyes look towards a paper sticking out of her locker.

Meet me at the school garden. Hurry
-Monsta X

Hwayoung widens her eyes, then quickly rushing off without saying a word to both of the groups.

"Where did that Hwayoung go?" Jackson said towards Taeyong who looks at her figure who was fading. Taeyong smiles alittle, knowing what he was told by a group of people.